Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ah Zhor's day

Set my alarm at 9.30am as I was supposed to turn up for facial at 10am. Been having facial with the salon near my place for 1 year plus already and juz renewed contract with them recently. My beautican, J was from Shanghai. She married a Singaporean and applied PR twice but failed.

She's very good especially at massaging. Always chatted with her during my facial. She asked me whether I wanna do eye gua sha. Told me other time. Cos I needed to pay extra for that. She wanna get PR and get her own flat with her hubby as she's currently staying with her in-laws. Her FIL had been persuading her to get pregnant.

After the facial which lasted only 1hour 20mins, they served me a cup of chrysanthemum as usual and made appointment for the next facial in 3 weeks time. Made appt for my mum for this thurs to try their trial diamond facial as she wanna remove her oil seed.

I then headed to the nearby shop to get Sunday Times, women weekly nov issue and some clothes hangers. Went to the baker and got the Japanese cheese bun. Finished that along the way home. Was blogging on sat and left for my MIL's place at 2pm.
P1080828
Sunday Times
P1080829
Women's Weekly - November 2010
P1080827
Hangars
Had lunch and wanna head to Bishan to collect Jeston's 5R foto with foto frame which was long overdue as we didn't have time to collect it. He din wanna follow us. I gotta forcefully carried him down with my SIL carrying his sandals. He kept crying he wanna go ah ma's house in the car. We tagged him along as my MIL wanna do her housework.

P1080865
MIL's Corn Soup
P1080864
Fish
P1080863
Braised Pork
P1080862
Sweet Potato Leave
P1080861
Beetroot
P1080944
5R Foto
P1080866
Jeston with his Pacifier

He slept by the time we reached Bishan. After collecting the foto, I wanted to change his underwear into diaper for him. He woke up and threw tantrum. He din wanna change into diapers but I managed to wear it for him. Started to kick mummy repeatedly. Finally stopped after I sat aside and put the pacifier on him.

Told him we were heading back to ah ma's house. We turned to Soon Fu to pick up 五姨 and her daughter since it was on the way. They just returned from Europe with her son and daughter last Sun. She had helped me get a LV bag. My biggest investment in bags. Thot of it for a super long time before I decided to get hold of one.

P1080935
LV Bag

We dropped them at James' granny's place and went for car wash as requested by Jeston. Daddy had wanted to wash the car tomorrow as the weather was cloudy and we thot it might rain soon. But Jeston wanna go for it so we headed to one of the petrol kiosk with manual car wash.

Jeston always turned to one side when the guy sprayed the water on the car, thinking that the water would settle on him. He enjoyed the car wash which cost daddy $7. We then picked up ah ma at her place and proceeded to ah zhor's place. James' cousins, V, J and I's family were already there with 五姨 and her daughter.

We tried the snacks 阿姨 got back from Europe. Crispy seaweed and chocolates from Switzerland. I then had bee hoon with Jeston's ah zhor's famous chicken curry. Lil' fellow witnessed many people eating away asked for rice though he had the crispy seaweed which he found it a bit spicy and gulped down many sips of water.

P1080870
Seaweeds
P1080867
Chocolates from Switzerland
P1080868
Chocolates from Switzerland
P1080869
Chocolates from Switzerland
Ah zhor's cooked the rice for him while ah ma gave him some bread. He played wii with B for a while but B find it boring to play with Jeston and changed target to another cousin, R who just arrived shortly. I and her family left. I asked daddy and we bot Jeston to Punggol park since he was bored.

When he saw the playground with sand, he asked daddy to return home to bring his beach toys. We managed to distract him by bringing him to the playground. He climbed high and low and poor mummy gotta climb up and ensure he din fall while daddy caught hold of him while standing on the ground.

After the playground, he played the see-saw with a jie jie. He soon got bored and took off his sandals and ran around the sand near the swing. We were worried that he might accidentally stepped on the broken wigs and hurt himself. Daddy then carried him to the toilet to wash his legs. We then bot him to try the swing for a while and walked back to ah zhor's house.

Ah ma fed him his dinner while mummy went though 2 science questions with B who's having her P4 Science exam tomorrow hence she was busy working on the assessment book for revision. Few of the adults there were cracking our brains and pondered over the questions when she approached us. We had returned the knowledge to our teachers already....haha

P1080934
Jeston's Porridge
P1080912
Fried Fish

P1080910
Vegetables
P1080907
Soup
P1080906
Add caption
P1080908
Braised Pork
P1080911
Braised Chicken
P1080909
Bee Hoon


Jeston watched Little Einsteins on the iPad and when iPad had no more battery, I took him for shower though I was having my dinner halfway through as he din want James to shower for him. J, B's dad had added an additional sink with cabinet inside the toilet so it was a bit cramped. Gave Jeston his quick shower as he told me he wanna sleep.

After the shower, he played with B again while on his pacifier. We left at about 8pm and gave 五姨 a lift to the mrt. Jeston kept insisting he wanna go to ah ma's house again. My SIL and MIL went to get bread for tomorrow's breakfast and Jeston dozed off in the car.

James sent us home first and he woke up for a very short while wanting to go ah ma's place. He resumed sleeping again. Guess he was exhausted from the medicine which caused drowsiness. My SIL bot a chiffon cake for Jeston for his snack to bring to school tomorrow. James then sent them home.

P1080938
Chiffon Cake

Jeston was already sound asleep and james also retired to bed early.

P1080877
Kick
P1080878

P1080881

P1080897

P1080898


P1080926
Bevin
P1080904

My attire today:
P1080813


0 comments:

Post a Comment