Friday, October 22, 2010

Lost battle

Went to the doc with Jeston to Olive Tree this morning. James got no. 33 & 34 for us on our way to my MIL's place to pick up Jeston. When we reached Olive Tree, it was pouring. We took umbrellas and my MIL carried Jeston and dropped him outside the clinic.

We waited for 2 more and I helped Jeston fix the Lego police car for him to play. It was finally our turn. Dr Woon checked Jeston thoroughly and confirmed he had no chicken pox. He then wrote a memo for his school to confirm he's fit for school.

Next, it was my turn. Told doc I had cold, backaches and bad cough. He advised me to continue my cough mixture he gave me on mon. He also prescribed a muscle relaxer and another medicine to relieve pain.

Anarex

Soden
After the doc, Jeston wanted to eat the Chee Cheong Fun at the coffeeshop next door. He still remembered I bot him there previously. But to his dismay, Chee Cheong Fun was sold out and all buns were sold out too. I then bot a pc of Chinese kway for him. Bot him to the grocery shop to get a bot of mineral water and back to the coffeeshop where he consumed another half of cheese pancake which I shared with him.

Daddy finally arrived after my MIL's grocery shopping. We then sent Jeston & my MIL to her place while I headed home to rest. Had little bit fish porridge and slept for 6 hours before proceeding to my MIL's place for dinner. Realised I had stomach flu after leaving the clinic when I started to have diarrhea. Wondered whether I caught the virus at the clinic. I consumed Lacteol Fort, a medicine i was prescribed for diarrhea previously which was very effective.


Din really have appetite hence have a small serving of brown rice with fish and vege. As usual, we gotta trick him to get into daddy's car. He cried all the way home. We told him we would bring him to ah ma's place tomorrow. He kept shaking his head and asked daddy to reroute to ah ma's place.

After reaching home, daddy helped him change and we had an early night as mummy was very tired and sleepy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment