Friday, October 15, 2010

TGIF

This morning, I reminded Jeston his school would be bringing him to Punggol park today. He thot mummy would be accompanying him and asked me whether I would be taking the school bus with him. Explained to him I gotta work. Poor fellow has lost weight. He couldn't fit into the blue pants I helped him try on in Perth. I gotta change him into another pair of beige pants.  Pasted the yellow Mosquito Repellent patch on his back.



He clung tightly onto my hands when Lu Lao Shi opened the door. She told him mummy would hug him and go to work. I hugged him twice and he refused to let me go. I gotta pass him for Lu Lao Shi to carry him and bade goodbye.  I bot the Strawberry Yogurt chiffon cake from Tanjong Pagar exchange along the way to work.  Dare not eat chwee kway again as my client wanna give us a treat today.

My coll, Jo, wanted to book Si Chuan Dou Hua but was told by my client office in Spore that Peach Garden was cheaper hence we opted for the latter.  Jo booked the place at 12.30pm hence we left the office 15mins earlier to stroll over to OCBC @ Chulia Street.  A waitress was on the ground floor guiding us the way to the restaurant on the 33rd floor.  The scenery was not bad and they gave us a private room though there were only 9 of us.




My coll, V, ordered the set of S$428++ for 8 pax and we needed to top up another $53.50++ for an additional headcount as some of the dishes were served on an individual basis.  The food was not bad.  Wanted to take snapshots but this was a formal lunch so dun wanna embarrass myself.  I was feeling so full after the stewed pork was served that I only managed to consume half of it and took a bit of the fried rice which was served thereafter.  The dessert was a jelly like agar agar served in sugar syrup.  But my camera was put to use after the lunch as i got one of the waiter to help us take a picture.  

After the lunch, both my colls, A & V, headed for the washroom to relieve ourselves while Jo & C were waiting for us on the ground floor.  The clients had left as they needed to rush for their flight in the evening.  Was feeling soooo sleepy after that.  2 heavy lunches since yesterday.  Made myself Old Town Coffee to keep myself awake.  My boss had drinks with clients till wee hours last night hence he left the office @ 4plus.  

My colls, A, C & i left @ 6 plus after clearing our work.  Met my ex-coll, L, @ mph then we strolled towards Macpherson Sze Char to meet another 2 ex-colls, A & HL.  We ordered 4 sets of Stingray with egg and a pot of Fish head curry.  Had a great time catching up and all of us bot the recent IPO of GPL.  I only managed to get 1 lot and trading starts on Mon.  I then walked towards Clark Quay MRT and took the NEL home. 
James went to a fren who is staying @ The Quartz to catch up.  The security is quite tight as the security guard will ring the owner before giving you entry into the condo.  He had been issued a receipt with details such as his car plate no., his mobile no. and unit visiting.

My attire (from Mango) today:

0 comments:

Post a Comment