Thursday, October 14, 2010

Falling sick soon

This morning before we left our house, my darling wanna poo. Quickly placed him on the potty. He requested to be placed near the sofa so that he can play his toy on the sofa while doing his big business. Kept asking him whether he was ready and he nodded his head.

Finally when I'm done with my stuff, I dragged him up and helped him clean up using the white tissue. It was soft stool plus a bit hard ones cos daddy gave him yakult diluted with lotsa water last night before his milk. He then went to get his Mickey and I gotta find excuses to get him out of the house. He had been quite hesitant to go to school for the past few days.




The school bus juz arrived with the kids when we reached the car park. I told him to take the lift with the school auntie and the other students but he refused and din wanna get out of the car. Grabbed his school bag and water bottle and assured him that mummy will send him to the doorsteps. Ms Wendy was talking to the school auntie when we reached and Jeston let go of my hand reluctantly.

Went to buy the chwee kway and enjoyed my breakfast while I read through the emails when I reached office. My coll, Jo, was asking me to finish my chwee kway before I start work. Still rushing through my quarterlies as deadline is next wed.

My coll, C, earned profit from her sale of Golden Agri shares which she bot @ $0.17 and sold @ 60+ cents hence wanna blanjah us. As Jo & I had arranged to meet our ex-coll, H, for lunch, C said she dun mind including H. C reserved a table @ Zhou's Kitchen @ Far East Sq. She wanna invite another coll, A, but I told her H doesn't know A.

Nevertheless, A dun have lunch kaki today. She asked me where we heading for lunch. Told her C treating us and H joining us. She was a bit hesitant and agreed to join us as well. I called H to inform her but she told me she dunno A hence feel awkward abt it. She then jio another ex-coll, Ag, for lunch.

We wanted to order tim sum but C ordered the set of $28++ for us thinking that it would be more filling. We ordered additional ha kao & dumplings. The tim sum were served 1st followed by the set. We had pu er tea. They served the appetizer, chicken stock, tofu, cod fish, mee and ah balling coated with peanut.

As I had chwee kway in the morning, by the time I had the cod fish, I was almost full. Only consumed half of the mee and swallowed one ah balling. Had a gd chat during lunch. We tabaoed the ah balling snd the tofu. As our client were coming to the office, we gotta rushed back. Told C she can present ah balling to them as there were 5 left which was juz nice for the 5 guys inclusive of our MD, FD, MA and our client's CFO & FC.

They were still in the meeting with our MD, hence we were introduced to them after that. Was surprised that the FC looked quite very boyish. They gave us their name cards but I couldn't exchange as mine was still pending from HQ. Neway, kept yawning after lunch cos of the heavy lunch. Had kopi antidote to prevent my eyes from shutting.

As nobody joined in the drinks with the client except the MD, I didn't join too. XDD had asked earlier to meet for dinner either today or tomorrow. I smsed him to meet for dinner.

Met him@ boat quay and thot TCC was a bit exp so suggested walking to Central. We then went Mr Curry for dinner. Food was so so only. I had chicken curry with rice. He's a finance guru armed with ACCA, CFA & MBA. Got a bit of financial info from him. He did his own invt and was able to generate 10% return annually.

Types of curry to choose from

Levels of spicyness

Fried rice

Chicken curry with rice
Took the mrt home and took my shower before Jeston returned. He wanted me to read the little booklets from berries on the last 2 lessons with him, imitating his Chinese teacher and asked me to answer his questions.  I then read one of Si Yiah Ling's books to him. 

Already started sneezing since morning then worse in the nightime.  Guess i have kena the flu bug already....oopz.  My supplements doesn't seem to be working.  Have been diligently consuming the supplements on a daily basis.  My coll, C was telling me best to take natural fruits & vegetables and lotsa water.  But most of the times, when we are working outside, it's not easy to follow a fixed healthy diet.
GNC Berry Clear

ZTP Concentrated Bird Nest

Royal Jelly

Vit C

Multi Vit

Fish Oil

Vege Vit

Collagen Pills






Jeston's favourite Goat's Milk Candies

My attire on Wed:


My attire today:



0 comments:

Post a Comment