Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cranky Jeston

Shampooed my hair this morning and changed Jeston to his attire. He took out his music activity book and wanted to complete the exercise he had yet to finish last night. We were running late as we woke up late due to the wrong timing of the alarm clock which Jeston had accidentally tuned.

He was cranky this morning and din wanna proceed to school and so dragged his time by sitting on the chair while I was waiting for him to exit the door. Finally told him we were heading to his ah ma's house before he finally moved his legs. He suddenly remembered he had forgotten his toy iPhone @ the ground floor and insisted on returning home to retrieve which I disallowed.

 

Dragged him inside the car and he cried all the way mumbling for his toy iPhone. Daddy pacified by saying he would bring that to ah ma's house. He was still teary when he reached the school. Lu Lao Shi explained to him mummy would be late for work if I return home to get his toy. I left him in her hands.

Realised I wore the right black heel where the front sole had came off. Headed to the shop to get superglue which was supposed to seal in 10 seconds. Got it @ 2 for $2.90. There were cheaper range but skeptical whether they would solve my headaches. I went to the kopitiam and applied the superglue and faithfully waited for 10s before I headed for the mrt.


Had a call with my poly fren, Trevor last night. He was sharing with me about the $100 rebate when we applied for SCB card. He had applied 4 cards which amounted to $400 in total. What a good lobang. He's doing part time insurance with Prudential while having a full time job. Very diligently working for his marriage and retirement.

Met my ex-colls, Eileen, Jas and Huoy Huoy for lunch @ The Soup Spoon. Had a great time chatting with them. Luckily I went earlier to chop seats as it was very packed during lunchtime. Had clam chowder with bread. Jas & Huoy Huoy shared their lemon tea with me. Was telling them about the IPO for both GIC & Maples. Usu diff to strike IPO but no harm trying. Every chance counts.

Jas' set

Eileen's soup

Eileen's Sandwich

My Clam Chowder + Bread

Huoy Huoy's Soup


Back to reality again after lunch. Saw a tea break snack on the table left by my coll, Jo and a container filled with Old town kopi left by another coll, S.  Was telling both A & S that the old town white kopi is quite nice. A bot a packet on Mon & S bot another pack on Tues.  Enuff kopi antidotes for some time.  I love the kopi from the uncle @ Amoy 2nd floor near to the famous nasi lemak.  I can't find the taste anyway else.


Crispy Tao Sha Piah from Raffles Place
Took mrt to Seng Kang and James picked me up before we headed to Bedok MRT to pick up our fren, Cat.  She was waiting at the bus-stop for us.  We haven't met her for quite some time.  Finally got a chance to meet up after donkey years.  We then proceeded to Bedok Blk 85 famous hawker for dinner.  We havent been here for quite a while.  James ordered Stingray, carrot cake, oyster omelette, chicken wings, otah and sugar cane drinks.  He wanna order the soup mee pok but we stopped him cos the spread was sufficient for the 3 of us.  Had a great catch up with her.  Though she also stayed around Seng Kang, we seldom got chance to meet as each of us were busy with our own lives.  So great food plus great companion....after the dinner, we sent her home and agreed to catch up again & try hawker foodfare again.

Carrot Cake

Stingray

Oyster Omelette

Chicken Wings

Otah

Sugar Cane with Lemon
We then headed to my MIL's place to fetch Jeston who opened the door for us.  He din wanna go home and I gotta carried him home.  He went jogging again with ah ma & 姑姑 so his legs were exhausted.  Though i was wearing heels, i got no choice but to carry him as he din want daddy.  When we were about to drive off, Jeston realised he forgot his Mickey buddy so daddy gotta meet ah ma @ the lift to get the Mickey.  Read Si Yah Ling's phonics story book to him and went through Berries chinese character cards with him before he slept.

Times flies .....Tuesday again.....Received I-weekly.
My attire for today:


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oooh! you're blogging again! =) Go supermom go!

JT mum said...

Tried my best to blog as often as I can....but easier to blog as I uses blog lite on iPad...can blog when I'm travelling on the mrt

iwhip.iwok.icraft said...

Where did you get the dress from?

JT mum said...

Got it quite some time back....think from ohvola....

Post a Comment