Thursday, October 28, 2010

Busy busy thursday....

After sending Jeston to school, I rushed to work today. A deadline was impending ahead for me today. I managed to grab an orange chiffon cake @ Tanjong Pagar mrt exchange for breakfast though I ate it while I was busy looking at my numbers. Multi-tasking......very typical scene in Singapore these days.





Was staring at the pc all morning till finally lunchtime. Met my ex-colls, E & J for lunch @ the ramen restaurant along Robinson Road. Waited 20mins for a table. We managed to sit down after both of them arrived shortly. All of us ordered the same ramen and a plate of 6 goyzas.

E said she preferred the ramen @ North Canal Road. But as i was rushing my closing, I suggested this restaurant. soon after we finished our meal, the waitress passed the bill to us as there were customers waiting for our table. After lunch, gotta rushed my work again.  Bot my camera along but forgotten about it hence no fotos for the lunch....sob sob....

Finally knocked off at 8 plus and headed straight to my MIL's place to look for Jeston. Tabaoed McSpicy meal for dinner and upsized by paying extra 50 cents to get 2 stickers for the monopoly game currently being held. The grand prize is $30,000 cash. Wanna try my luck.

My Dinner
Monopoly
Was so happee to see Jeston and he was surprised to see me too. Told my SIL I gotta come personally otherwise he might wanna stay at my MIL's place again. Daddy came to fetch us after his class.

My attire today:

0 comments:

Post a Comment