Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Finally mid week

After we were done, we went to fetch Jeston at my MIL's place. He wasn't ready yet and was putting on his shoes. We then sent him to school and he reluctantly bade goodbye. When I reached office, daddy called me. He was on his way to fetch our lil' darling as the school called him and suspected he had chicken pox as he had a few spots on his body.




Since his field trip to Punggol Park last Fri, he had a bit of rashes on his left arm. We applied Aloa Vera lotion on him. Think he developed the rashes due to the humid weather as he perspired a lot easily. Daddy bot him to Olive Tree to see the doc.

Doc gave 2 days MC and advised him to bring Jeston back on Fri again. He couldn't confirm whether it was chicken pox as I think not all the symptoms appeared. He also prescribed gentridum lotion for him to apply. It costs $15 in all. Daddy then sent him to my MIL's place.

We met my ex-coll, C, for lunch tgt with my coll, CL. Jo was on leave today. Initially arranged to meet @ Hans but CL wanna blanjah us to Honjin as he missed the sushis there. I rushed back office to get Honjin discount card which James' client gave him previously. At least we were entitled to 10% discount. Were so full and rushed back office to continue my recon.

Honjin Restaurant













Managed to send out the deliverables today. Phew! Dun have to stay OT again. Managed to buy Sunvic shares which XDD recommended. But it was only $0.49 last Friday. I went in at $0.57 as I failed when I tried $0.535. It went up to $0.60 end of today. Gotta monitor some more.

Though no OT, CL and I were the last poor fellows to leave the office. I asked James to pick me at the mrt and I headed to kopitiam to tabao hokkien mee for my dinner. Din ask my MIL to cook my dinner in case i need to OT again. Bot bread for breakfast too.



My dinner
My SIL was telling mr Jeston asked her to pretend to be the student and he, the teacher. He reenact the usual Chinese classroom scene at Berries. We were laughing away. Rang Berries earlier to inform them Jeston was sick do he missed the class today. We can get a credit note by producing the MC.

Jeston on ipad again
Chairs Jeston arranged to resemble MRT gantry

His favourite spot for drinking milk @ nite

Jeston's pacifier


He clung on tightly to my MIL's hand and she followed us to the shelter where daddy was waiting. Din wanna let go of her hand. I gotta carry him into the car and he kept on crying. Finally stopped after James told him mickey hanging on the bamboo stick at home. He had dropped it on the floor in the lift hence he was given a shower.

New drink James bot
 My attire today:


0 comments:

Post a Comment