Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Blues

Was woken by the alarm which I have set earlier @ 7.15am. Decided to juz get myself up. Today is Jeston's class foto taking day. His school has smsed me to remind us last night. Hence I helped him put on the Doraemon yellow shirt with printed tie with beige shorts.

 

Was preparing his sandwich and he requested for peanut butter with cheese. I asked him to try during his snack time in school today and tell mummy how it taste like. He on the TV while I was applying my makeup but kept asking me for the video remote control which he couldn't find.

I off the TV and told him time fir school. He began to throw tantrum and I gave him the Yan Yan i bot yesterday @ parkway and packed in his bag. Told him to share with his classmates. He bot his mini red toy car along with him. Daddy was waiting impatiently for us. He was @ the shelter but shifted to the back as we took some time to go down.

Jeston was the 3rd student to reach the school today. Lu Lao Shi opened the door for us. Met Shannon and his daddy @ the ground floor. Decided to begin my healthy lifestyle by consuming fruits daily. Headed to the nearby NTUC and got 5 green apples to last me thru the week.

From my coll, J
My Dinner
Jeston's snack for tmr

Japanese Cheese Bun
My attire today:


0 comments:

Post a Comment