Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mid week

This morning, we went to fetch Jeston from my MIL's place.  He clung on tightly to my MIL's hand and only reluctantly let go after we told him it was time for school.  He's very close to his ah ma.  Today, Lu Lao Shi opened the door for us.  Another of his classmates, J took the same lift as us.  But at the door, he hugged tightly to his mum and wept and refused to enter the school.  Not sure what happen after that as i went off after entrusting Jeston with Lu Lao Shi.





As usual, very packed mrt without any seat for me.  I reached office and made a cup of old white town kopi before rushing my work for the deadline tomorrow again.  Another busy day to go.  So much things to do and deadline being forward for one day.  Sighz.......I'm not a ROBOT leh.....

Went lunch with my colls, Jo & A to Hans.  We wanted to go Tanjong Pagar hawker but as it was very cloudy, we switched venue.  There was already a long queue.  We got a table and joined the queue.  Jo ordered fish fillet set, A ordered Chicken chop with mushroom set and I ordered Spaghetti with sausage set.  The set was served with soup of the day (potato soup), main course, garlic bread, small serving of watermelon and canned peach pieces and beverage.  I ordered kopi but was served tehsi instead.  Couldn't bother to change so juz continued with my tehsi.

After lunch was another mad rush as i had so much to do.  But was very disappointed with someone today.  All my efforts being done for my work and she only helped a bit and she claimed all the credit.  Getting very demotivated....it seems like people who can curry favor do not have to put in much efforts.  They juz seem to use their mouth 90% and only put in 10% effort.  Worst thing, they acted differently in front of you and in front of the boss.  Anyway, lesson learnt.  It warned me to be more wary and cautious of this person.  

After work, i rushed to Berries and waited for Jeston to arrive.  He was late for class again.  He clung on tightly to me and kept saying "Mummy, don't run away".  Given no choice, i sat through the entire class with him.  He kept worrying i would leave and tears kept rolling down his cheeks.  He enjoyed the class but lack the confidence to attend the class alone without mummy around.  I'm at a loss of how to remove this phobia in him.  The Chinese class is beneficial for him as he recognizes many words.  Today's lesson was on 吃  and 喝.  They were given bread with butter and little bit of milo to drink.  The teachers were very nice and offered me a piece of the bread.  I did not have my dinner yet.

Jeston missed the class last week as he was suspected to have chicken pox.  I produced the MC to the counter and would be issued a credit voucher for next term.  I decided to let Jeston carry on the classes as i find that the teachers were very good and he learnt quite a lot.  But still cracking my brains over how to diminish the phobia in him.  After the class, daddy fetched us home.  I had Koka instant cup noodle for dinner as it juz required 3mins to cook the noodles without msg.  Though quite plain as James did not put in the entire sachet of seasoning in it, i finished the entire bowl as i was famished.

I then coaxed Jeston to bed after he finished watching Little Einsteins on ipad again.  Gotta force him to switch it off and then i revised the chinese characters he had learnt so far in Berries as he was given mini flashcards with every new chinese character learnt in every class.  These were very handy and useful so i juz flashed to him almost every night if he is not tired.  But he slept shortly after cos guess he was exhausted.  Saw a form for holiday programme to be conducted by his preschool for 3 weeks.  Still considering whether i should sign him up or juz let him enjoy the long year end break.  It's not cheap.  Shall see about it.

James bought these nectarines from NTUC on Tues for offering to Guan Yin today as it is Guan Yin Dan.  The entire box of nectarines were spolit today.


Looks like worms in the core
Received the 2 blouses i ordered from LoveBonito in the latest launch....oopz....can't resist shopping online again....

S$1 stamps but was charged S$2 postage
2 blouses
My attire today:


2 comments:

iwhip.iwok.icraft said...

Coz u have to pay for the envelope too..I think...

I bought the knitted top too with the pink stripes..

JT mum said...

$1 for the envelope quite exp too....

Exploring the sites U recommended today....

Post a Comment