Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Busy day

It had been 2 days since I last blogged. Had been sick. Went to Olive Tree again on Sunday evening cos I had stomach flu. Been having diarrhea and vomited after taking simple porridge. Nevertheless, I felt much better today and hence back at work.

 
I went lunch with my colls, Jo and A to Maxwell hawker. I had teo chew porridge with sweet potato, minced meat, egg with shrimps and bean sprouts. After that, we headed to a cafe at a red building for tea and gossip....haha

Got a big surprise today. My coll, S who just joined us in July this year has tendered and would be leaving end of the year. Was shocked when our MD sent out the email. Anyway, heard she has found a job so I wished her all the best.

My client emailed to bring forward deadlines for our quarterlies.....so much things to rush. Stayed till 7 plus to clear my work. Wanted to stay later but as I got errands to run so gave up. Anyway, already diminishing return so guess it would be more productive to continue the next day since I just recovered.

Oh yeah, dunno what happen Dhoby Gaut north south line mrt was very crowded this morning. Luckily, I managed to squeeze myself into the train. But the train was extremely packed. No wonder my SMRT shares losing money. Must get rid of these when the time is ripe.

I went to kopitiam near my place to tabao dinner. Was chatting with my mum at the same time. The idiotic lady charged me $1.50 for a miserable pc of pork shop and the receipt indicated seafood. Went to check with her and she replied it was the price of the pork chop. Imagine I still gotta forked out $3.50 for a pack of rice with sze chuan vege, egg omelette and pork chop after using the kopitiam discount card. Was so pissed. Gonna boycott that store man.



Diligently took my shower and shampooed my hair then continued to makan my dinner. Was patiently waiting for daddy to bring Jeston back after his class. Daddy called and gave me disappointing reply. Jeston wanna stay at ah ma's place again. He dun wanna return home and daddy couldn't persuade him home.

James got a cut on his leg when he passed by my neighbour's place in the evening.  They were renovating their toilet, complimentary from HDB.  We were the first batch of BTO flats with aircraft like toilets without tiles.  It was a failure as there were so much emptiness below the platform and many complained hence HDB outsourced to contractors to revamp the toilets hence my neighbour's toilets were in the midst.  We are still on the long waiting list for next year.  Neway, the contractors were very inconsiderate and left the wires, tiles, etc along the corridor, making it so inconvenient for the rest of us.  James got a cut from the wires left along the corridor.


Time for bed.....Good Night! 





My attire today:

0 comments:

Post a Comment