Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mid of the week

Forced myself up this morning again cos was so exhausted. Jeston woke up the moment I left the bed. Woke up daddy to make his milk for our darling. Dressed him in his tee and blue pants and he insisted on bringing his mini train to school.


Quickly ran thru the circular sent by the school and realised sound of the day today was "or" and 1 of the egs was ball. Quickly grabbed a ball from his toy box and labelled with his Mickey sticker with his name on the ball and packed it in his bag. Daddy was already waiting @ the shelter for us.


We met the school bus aunties who arrived @ the same time as us. She offered to bring Jeston to the school but he clung tightly to my hand. He was still clinging on to my hand when We were @ the school entrance and reluctantly released after I told him mummy need to go to work.

Along the way to the met, I saw the old lady selling lottery tickets. Saw her few times previously do decided to get tix from her. Mebbe she would bring me luck. Bot a 4D tix for $2.50 as she charged 50 cents for labour and toto for $2 (includes 50 cents labour). There were all ready printed nos for us to select. She charges 50 cents for each tix.


Her biz is not bad cos whenever I saw her, she's crowded with customers. If I strike, will help her advertise thru word of mouth....keke.

Had lunch with my ex-coll's wife, C, today. Juz gotta know she was also working around my area via facebook though she had been working in her co for the past 2 years. Met her @ Hans and we had a great catch up. She has a 16 months old son so we had lotsa common topics.

She's very lucky cos she dun need to work OT. I already foresee I may need to do OT next week in view of the deadlines given though u hope not till the wee hours. She almost shifted to Hougang but eventually decided on Yishun. Told her we shd meet again since we hit it off so well. We bade farewell as she gotta rush for a meeting.

On the train now rushing to meet James and Jeston for his Chinese class. Daddy juz called to say our darling dun wanna go. I had accompanied him for many classes till he so used to me around. However, I'm the only parent in the class so the 2 teachers discouraged me from staying.

We tried a few times and he wailed but I gotta be firm till he developed a phobia and alwis dun wanna attend. James asked me to halt his classes but as I already paid his school fees till end of the year, I couldn't get refund. We are only allowed to defer the classes.

I find he benefited from the classes cos he can recognize several Chinese characters hence I let him try for few mire classes. If he still dun enjoy the classes, I will stop by end of this year and let him carry on when he's older. Thot of spreading out his Chinese learning curve over the 4 years before he enter primary school so that he wun be so stressed by then.

Neway, dun wanna force him. Juz let him take his own pace. Still waiting for Jeston though his class has started @ 7.15pm. My poly fren, T, organizing a dinner for 5 of us tomorrow @ Ion. Haven't met each other for quite some time especially for 2 of us who have families while rest tied up at work.

I ended up going through the entire lesson with Jeston as he refused to let me go and clung to my hand tightly while displaying teary eyes. Though I was wearing a dress, I gotta sit on the floor. Whenever I tried to coax him and the mention of me leaving the class triggered the tears rolling down.

I hope things will improve for the next class. Will find a valid excuse for him to attend. It seems like asking him to bring Mickey along didn't help. After the class, daddy drove me to the coffee shop nearby to get my dinner. Haiz, had my mee @ 9 plus. No wonder I'm putting on weight tremendously.

Daddy was playing with him once I took my shower. Needed to shampoo my hair and u usually dun blow dry my hair. Hence, fell asleep with Jeston together with my damp hair. Oppz, hope I wun develope headaches in future.

Jeston on 4 Oct 2010
Jeston on 5 Oct 2010

My attire on 4 Oct 2010:


My attire on 5 Oct 2010:


My attire today:

0 comments:

Post a Comment