Saturday, October 23, 2010

Restless Saturday....

Woke up almost around 11am today. Daddy had been playing and watching DVD with Jeston. He even helped Jeston to shower and shampoo for the first time as he had never helped Jeston to shampoo since the day he was born.

SHHK was having orientation for new members @ 2.30pm today. I had registered my attendance and wanted so much to attend. But my head was very heavy hence James went to get lunch for all of us.  Jeston had fish slice mee sua and I had fish slice thick bee hoon but I only managed to consume a small serving and headed for the bed again.

Jeston also had his nap and we woke up in the evening to go to my mum's place. Before heading to the carpark, we passed by our neighbour's flat. They were undergoing toilet renovation to convert the current platform into tiles. The contractor had completed the master toilet bedroom. It was quite nicely done. They had one more toilet in the living room to go. It was very dusty all round.

We had called HDB but was told to wait till next year for our turn. Most of our neighbours had called and I guess there were many on the waiting list. My neighbour also kindly offered to show us the toilet in the living room once it had been done. This usually last for 1 mth.

Reached my mum's place at around 7pm. She fed Jeston porridge with fried salmon while I juz had porridge with preserved cai sim. Simple yet tasty for a patient like me. Daddy had his dinner and sent my mum to her monthly meeting somewhere near her place.




Jeston was watching iPad and my dad and I were watching "Ai". After Jsmes returned, he gave Jeston shower and we headed to geylang to pick up my MIL and SIL. Jeston wanna followed ah ma home so here I am blogging while James enjoying his TV show.

Time for bed....gotta get more rest before a busy week again....

Blouse & dress from Jipaban Shopping Mall (LoveBonito)

0 comments:

Post a Comment