Thursday, November 18, 2010

Last day of school

Helped Jeston prepare his snack for his year end party in school today. Hours were as normal. Packed Quaker whole grain oats cereals, The Natural snakes candies and Rochelle chocolates for
him. Then we sent him to school. He asked daddy to fetch him after school which daddy eventually din.

Headed to McDonalds to tabao the $2 sausage muffin meal and redeemed my hash brown which I have got from consumption of the extra value meal for dinner previously. Was chewing on the hash brown halfway and I reached the mrt. Left the remaining half to be eaten in the office,

Thot I needed to stay OT today as I needed to prepare some 2010 Pre-Audit deliverables for my client but managed to do it in time. Went to lunch with my coll, Jo at Shenton way. It was her treat again where we shared one lettuce roots soup, 1 veggie and 1 chicken chop. I blanjahed her for the teh O.

Been undergoing training this week from a colleague from Luxembourg. He was an ACCA FCCA. Hence, shelved some of my non urgent work aside to
Go through the training. We had a conference call due to a new service introduced by one of our client's provider at 6pm.

My coll, A wanted to head for Mcdonalds to tabao dinner before the call but I was still in training so we din. After the call, we cleared some work and left office together to head to Boat Quay McDonalds for dinner. We were the last 2 to leave the office. Wanted to try our luck at the monopoly game. Top prize was s$80,000.

Took mrt to my MIL's place. Wanted to head home then I called my fren, Y to check whether she was at home as the gift I bot for her 4months old son was still in my MIL's place. Met Berenice, James' cousin at my MIL's place. I took Jeston and we walked to Y's house as Jeston was attending the same school as Y's daughter, S.

Y stayed in an EA. She was surprised when I reached within minutes since it was only few blocks away. Her son was sleeping and S was happy to see Jeston. They had a big toy house and a slide in the living room. Jeston had a great time playing with S while I chatted with Y.

Her hubby was busy in the study room. Her place was very big with a big kitchen and big living room with 125 square meters. Envied her for getting such a big apartment but the monthly installment wasn't cheap. If only I had such big kitchen, mebbe I would start polishing my culinary skills....haha, lame excuse.

Daddy finished class so rang me. Told him to pick us at Y's house. After we left, we headed to my MIL's place to pick up his schoolbag and my iPad.

Hence. It was 11 plus by the time Jeston turned in....

0 comments:

Post a Comment