Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mid-week

Hadn't let Jeston try the Gain IQ Kids sample so I didn't get the 1.8kg of milk on offer at $51.85 @ Guardian @ Changi last Sun. Really regretted cos it was sold out in many places and today was the last day of offer. I called up International Plaza and bad news too. Rang up Guardian at Raffles MRT and they left 2 tins. Reserved the 2 tins under my name.

I jio my coll, Jo to Raffles MRt. We went for lunch at Lau Pa Sat and strolled to Raffles MRT after that. Wow.... The 2 tins of milk powder were very heavy and the cashier had packed both tins in 1 plastic bag. I forgot to bring my passion card to earn points. So wasted.

We then went to buy the popular cheesed bread in the former OUB centre basement. It was quite a long queue. I bot 3 cheese bread, 1 custard bum and I milky bun. Settled Jeston's breakfast for tomorrow. We then strolled our way back to office. Jo wanna helped me carry but I rejected cos the tins were quite heavy.

I bot 1 tin home and only managed to get a seat at Potong Pasir MRT. The tin was quite heavy. I tugged the tin and went to the kopitiam for my carrot cake dinner. I went carried the tin and walked to Jestpn's school. I stayed inside the classroom with him for a while and told him I would get the lollipop and pocky for him.

He agreed to let me go and attended the entire class. James was waiting for me at the carpark. He drove me to hougang to get the pocky and lollipop. My ex-coll, HL called meto discuss about an accounting entry I checked with her earlier. She guided me on the right treatment.

I then returned to Berries with James to wait for Jeston. Waved the lollipop to him. He was excited to see both of us outside the classroom after his class. Today, he learnt 汽车 and 飞机. He wun be having classes next wed. Ordered the materials for lessons he din attend as he commenced from end may this year.

The orange flashcard cost 20 cents each and the mini orange booklet cost 70 cents each and I need to pay additional for the GST. The recept told me she would help to check for the stock and let me know again. For the missed class next week due to Hari Raya Haji, there would not be any makeup class.

They gave us the materials to teach him at home. Another of Jeston's classmates who stayed at The Quartz would be attending Sunday classes next year as his elder daughter having ballet on Wednesday evenings. Think most of the other students remained status quo.

We then sent Jeston home and he insisted on watching Leapfrog and told me "mummy, once only". Mummy soft hearted so gave way and watched with him. After the show, I switched off the Tv. He was so unhappy about it and started crying. Threw the milk that daddy made for him and James called up my MIL to speak to Jeston.

He kept pleading to go ah ma's house at 10 plus. Told James we can't always give in to his demands. James managed to coax him to drink the milk and finally I coaxed him to sleep.


0 comments:

Post a Comment