Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday blues....

James had class tonight.  I ordered few items from Lamkins online yesterday and opted to pay by cash.  As i'm a repeating customer, i had the sales person's mobile no.  I smsed him on details of the delivery this morning at 9.26am.  He replied shortly and told me delivery would be after 7pm.  I asked whether it could be after 8pm but there was no reply.  Hence, after work, i rushed to my MIL's place.

Blur mummy took the bus to my MIL's place and alighted at their bus-stop.  Wanted to cross over to a nearby coffeeshop to tabao my dinner.  Wanted to get it from the interchange coffeeshop but as the queue was very long at the bus lane, i assumed the bus would arrive soon hence dropped the idea.  I was right and i din wanna wait for another bus.  Anyway, when i crossed over to the other end, i lost my way again.  Guess i'm really bery bad at my directions.  

Was chatting over the fone and din concentrate on where i was heading.  Imagined i walked about 2 bus-stops to another coffeeshop near Olive Tree clinic to get my dinner.  Bot economical rice with fish cutlet for S$3.90.  So exp summore.  The fish cutlet was also quite salty.  I then figured out the way back to my MIL's estate and took one hour from the time i alighted and teh time i finally reached her place.  My MIL and SIL were laughing away when i shared with them.....i think i can't see well in the dark.  A short distance to obtain my dinner became a nightmare as i was wearing heels.

I smsed the guy again and he asked me whether delivery could be possible the next morning or mid afternoon.  Was so pissed and told him i rushed back to expect the delivery though i had work to be done in the office.  When i asked him whether delivery was possible after 8pm, he din reply till evening.  After my complaint, he requested his delivery guy to send me the items at about 9pm.  I'm quite disappointed in their service especially when i was quite impressed by their service initially as they were quite prompt in delivery.  Neway, i got the items at last.

Ordered Laapfrog and Little Einstein DVDs and Leapfrog Scribble and Write for Jeston.  The latter was recommended by H, J's mum from Jeston's music class previously.  It's a very good tool for him to learn how to write alphabets.  He was so excited about the new toy and asked me to unwrap it for him and started playing with it.  Was exploring the new toy with him.

Daddy came to fetch us after his class but Jeston din wanna return home as usual.  So i gotta coax him back home using the new toy and the 2 DVDs. 



P1090401

P1090404

P1090405

P1090407
Leapfrog Scribble & Write
P1090408
Back
P1090411
Leapfrog DVD
P1090414
Little Einstein DVD

My attire today:

P1090416

0 comments:

Post a Comment