Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sleepy Sunday

Due to late night last night, I woke up very late today at almost 10 plus. Was telling Jeston that I wanna bring him to eat pancakes. But by the time daddy sent us there and we ran from the carpark to McDonalds, was soooooo disappointed to see the lunch menu on display. The weekend lunch has been extended to noon but we still couldn't make it. Sorry, Jeston.

The next moment, I saw a puddle of water on the floor where the lil' fellow was standing. Oopz! He had urinated cos he wasn't wearing any diaper. Quickly bot him to the nursing room on the 5th floor to help him change. He has grew to a habit of not informing us when he wanna pee. Was reprimanding him.

Luckily mummy alwis bot an extra set of clothing out. Was changing him and daddy appeared. He took the wet sandals to the toilet next door to dry them. Daddy spotted a clown making balloons. There was a mini spot bear him with costumes. The clown told us that we need to spend $50 to get the balloon and for Jeston to change into the costume to get a snapshot.

I enquired Semphi music whether I could made the payment for Jeston's dec fees over here for the class at White Sands but was told it would be difficult for their accounts. Thot that getting tickets at the sistic outlet would help but not included under the promo.

We were at the sistic outlet to get tickets for Pinocchio. A 5 year old boy was crying bitterly as he had lost his parents. A auntie at the queue passed him a pc of tissue. Someone had passed him to the security guard. The cust svc tried to calm him down and made the annoucement. I tried to be helpful by telling her she may like to announce what the boy was wearing but she bluntly replied that she knew what to say.

I got the tix and paid $53 after 15% discount from Maybank. Witnessed the little boy's dad retrieving the boy. The boy was supposed to follow his mum but guessed he juz left her sight. Told Jeston to cling on to me otherwise he would end up like the little boy, crying for daddy and mummy when he got lost. Daddy further emphasized to him.

We headed to kopitiam after this for lunch. Daddy bot mixed fish consisting of fish slice and fried fish soup for us. Jeston loved the soup and kept refilling her bowl with it and gulped the soup from the bowl. Phew! It started drizzling after we walked to the carpark. Proceeded home to coax Jeston to sleep.

Ate dinner of braised duck bot by James ytd with hotdogs and fishcakes cooked by him. Left home ard 5 plus while Jeston was still asleep. Went for armpit IPL @ Mustee @ Centrepoint. Caught the promo from Rachel's blog. Was happy that they charged $138 instead of $188 for Nov promo due to new PS branch launch. Saved 50 bucks.

Was bot into a room and served with tea after 20mins waiting time. The Malay young girl explained the details of the promo, the method and requirement to me. I can only shave 2 days before the ipl and can't apply body deodorant and perfume. No shaving after the session. 1 session every 2 months.

Told her I was rushing for time and she asked another Chinese girl to bring me to a room. Placed my bag in the locker and she started by covering my eyes with layers of cloth after I lied down on the bed. Asked me to lift my arms above my head and she applied a cooling gel on my armpits followed by wiping then used a tool to shave remaining hairs.

Then she used the machine tool to press against my skin. It felt like ant bite. Could sense the red light though I closed my eyes. Then she placed cooling pad on me and I waited for 5mins before she removed these. Supposed to last for 30mins but I took less than that.

After the session, she asked me to sign on the agreement. Unlimited sessions for one year which was actually 6 sessions in total cos only allowed to do in every 2 mths. I transferred to PS branch cos it was more convenient for me. So called PS branch to make appt. They were quite strict about canceling appts and if late fir more than 15mins, both would result in $10 penalty.

I rushed back ard 8pm and Jeston was playing with daddy. He already had his dinner so I helped him to shower. Daddy asked whether he wanna go ah zhor's house cos 五姨婆 wanna see him but he wanna watch super readers hence didn't follow. Made milk for him ard 10pm and read to him and practised the Chinese characters with him before putting him to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment