Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Changi Beach again

Mommy slept late last nite hence woke up around 10am today. Had watsapped Lois yesterday using daddy's iPhone but din receive her reply. She watsapped James at 8 plus and daddy told her I was still in bed. Jeston had woke up at 7.30am and watched super readers on iPad all the way till I woke up.

Helped him to change and packed the necessary stuff. We then headed to Hougang Green to get lunch for my FIL. James thot parking was free since it was PH (Hari Raya Haji) but he was wrong and paid $2.15 for less than half an hour. He felt the pinch. We waited in the car for daddy while he went to tabao.

I helped Jeston cut his fingernails using the orangy light inside the car. After I completed, I asked Jeston to shout for daddy and he would appear. He really did that. James returned shortly. He bot fish slice soup with rice and chwee kway for my FIL. He tabaoed mixture of chee cheong fun, chwee kway and glutinous rice, 3-in-1 for $2 and 2 pieces of chee cheong fun for Jeston. Also tabaoed 1 kopi for me.

Picked up Jeston's beach toys at my FIL's place. Daddy then drove us to Changi Beach. Called Lois and told her we were on the way. They were waiting for her hubby to get changed. Both of us reached Changi Beach almost at the same time but we were a bit earlier. Carpark was full.

We arranged to meet at carpark one. Lois rang me and i told her I would be alighting with Jeston while James looked for a lot. She did the same. I spread the mat on the grass and took out Jeston's toys and he sat on the plastic bag I placed on the sand. Started digging the sand into his pail and transferred to the spot where he was.

Lois and her daughter, Ariel joined us shortly. Passed my cap to Ariel as her mummy had forgotten to bring for her. She rejected and also refused to sit on the plastic bag I gave her. She squatted on the sand. We built a mountain between them. Jeston had put on his sunglasses as it was blazing under the noon sun.

James bot a big umbrella from his car and Lois held it for them while I was enjoying my brunch and kopi. It gradually became cooler. Lois took a rest while I played with the kids. James joined us shortly and ate part of my brunch before heading to Changi Village to try his luck on the lottery.

Lois' hubby, Alex also managed to find a carpark lot. They drove here in Lois' Honda Fit. Jeston and Ariel had fun time playing with the sand building castle and toys to mould out the shapes. Alex arrived shortly and bot kopi for Lois. They took turns to play with Ariel.

Alex bot ice-cream for Jeston and Ariel. Told him Jeston couldn't eat that as he was still experiencing cough. Alex then shared the cone with Lois. Ariel decided to rest after a while and they encouraged Jeston to take a break too. Opened the chee cheong fun that James bot for Jeston to eat.

Asked my lil' darling to share with Ariel. Lois told me Ariel had not tried that before. She like it too. Daddy din add any sauce. Ariel then fed her mummy using the fork. They only ate a few and Jeston finished the whole packet. Then we strolled to the external shower area to clean them.

James went along with us to wash the beach toys. I helped Jeston to shower but as the shower head was fixed, I gotta forced him to stand underneath and applied the shampoo cum bath on him. He cried non-stop and refused to let me carry on. Wanted him to shower cos he woke up early and I believed he would fall asleep on the way home. I was right.

As Jeston did not co-operate, James gotta help me and his shorts was wet so he din wanna head to Changi Airport for lunch which I proposed to Lois earlier. Told Lois James gotta head home to change and they dun mind having lunch at the kopitiam near our place.

James returned home to change while we waited in the car. Jeston fell asleep. I went ahead to meet Lois at the kopitiam while he bot Jeston home. It was drizzling. It was about 2pm. Lois had bot fish slice soup and rice for Ariel. She had a hard time feeding her as she din wanna eat.

Ariel told me her throat pain pain when she swallowed the rice. I took out the hello kitty cutlery set which I always bring out with me. Passed her the spoon and coaxed her that hello kitty was smiling at her when she swallowed the food. Managed to coax her to eat the rice. Lois had wanted to get spaghetti for her but the stall was closed.

After Alex finished his lunch, he took over. Lois also bot laksa which I juz had earlier. We chatted for a while before Ariel finally finished her lunch. Lois told me Ariel usually required 1.5 hours to finish her lunch. I agreed and was showing Lois about the vendor selling cute and pretty clothing in facebook.

Ariel was about to doze off so we decided to call it a day. Alex then gave me a lift home. I used the receipt from
Kopitiam and folded a mini crane for her. When I reached home at around 4 plus, I was exhausted. As I hadn't had my shower, took a few winks on the sofa and the next moment, Jeston was beside me.

Played with him for a while and James soaked the marconi and dried scallop to prepare his dinner. He then went out to tabao dinner. Told him I will juz cooked Korean instant noodles for myself. Cut ale for Jeston and stared cooking his maconi. Added the threadfin fillet.

I cooked my instant noodles with the threadfin fillet so James said I wasted the fish by cooking in instant noodles. Anyway, we had our fill. After a while, I helped Jeston to have a quick shower. Off to bed at 10pm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment