Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy time with 阿姨 and 姨丈

We went to fetch Jeston at my MIL's place this morning to bring him for his weekly music class.  We reached there on time.  Only his classmate, J was present with her mummy.  This was the first time her mummy accompanied her as it had been her daddy all along.  I guess it was because she was very moody last Saturday after attending with daddy and she missed almost the entire class.  Fiona gave us some worksheets and markers for revision and the other students started joining us.

His other classmate had been having fever on and off.  His mum had bot him to SBCC AMK but the PD couldn't diagnosis the cause.  Glad that he had fully recovered.  Jeston was better at working on the worksheets today.  However, when it came to the keyboard, he started throwing tantrums again.  He anyhow pressed the keys and din wanna focus on the song "The Muffin Man" today.  Gotta coaxed him by telling him mummy would get the muffins for him after the class.  Fiona approached us to play the song but could tell she was a bit impatient as Jeston was pressing the same key repeatedly and din wanna listen to me.

I held on to his fingers and played with him.  He then continued to approach D, the classmate who had been sick.  He played very well and Fiona was complimenting him.  His mum told Fiona that she practised with him at home.  That triggered me as i did not practise with him at all at home.  Moreover, he's so playful.  He actually knew the notes and what he's learning but juz refused to play properly.  Gotta train him otherwise he may have to stop after Jan when he finished the red book.  Fiona passed a sheet today for us to fill in our kids' names to be printed on the certificate after they are done with the red book.  They practised the song for the yr end concert again using the desk bells today.

We then headed to Kopitiam for lunch.  As James was vegan today, he had his lunch before our class ended.  He bot fish slice mee sua for Jeston while i got the chicken curry set with rice for S$5.30 after kopitiam card discount.  Quite exp but quite tasty but not as spicy as what i would have wanted.  It was quite a big serving with 2 chicken bones and 3 chicken wings and some potatoes.  But the potatoes were not fully cooked.  After the lunch, we rushed to the carpark as we only have to pay S$1.20 for one hour but S$2.40 if we exceeded 1 hour.  Phew! We parked there for 55mins.

My sis had smsed me to go to my mum's place earlier as my parents were going for a dinner at around 8pm.  James din wanna go my mum's place so early so he dropped Jeston and me at Hougang MRT and we took the NEL to change at Outram.  Reached Tiong Bahru MRT and called my sis.  She was at Mt Alvernia with my brother-in-law.  Told her to take her time as she wanted to fetch us from Tiong Bahru.  Bot a piece of papaya for Jeston and kiwi for myself.  Got a bottle of chrysanthemum too as i was very thirsty.  Jeston was munching the papaya as we were going up the escalator.  Then when we reached, the half piece of papaya dropped at the corner of the escalator.  

He looked so disappointed so i returned to the same stall and got him another pc at S$0.60.  My kiwi cost S$1.20.  Bot him to the table outside Bengawan Solo and passed him the papaya for him to eat.  He was enjoying it while biting part of my kiwi.  We took the bus to my mum's place as i din wanna shop around.  My mum was playing with him using the stickers.  He wanna pass stool a while after i applied ruyi oil on  him as he told me he had tummyache.  His stools were hard again and he passed several pieces.  But it's better than he din pass at all.

My sis and KS arrived shortly.  KS had bot Woody which cost HK$499 from HK for Jeston.  Jeston loved it very much.  Woody would speak when you pull the string behind him.  I went to surf the net while they played with him.  My sis gotta returned to work so KS bot him downstairs and they chased after the chickens.....so funnie.  When they returned to my mum's place, they watched toy story n my bro's PC.  I headed to the hawker to get fish slice soup and 2 packets of white rice for dinner.  The stall was recommended by my dad which was near the newspaper vendor stall.  It was quite tasty.  

My mum had fried the salmon pieces and i tabaoed the rice for Jeston.  I gotta dragged Jeston out for dinner and he kept entering my bro's room to remind KS not to off the PC.... My mum fed him while i had my dinner.  He almost dozed off when he was about to finish his dinner.  I bot him to my bro's room and had wanted to put him on my bro's bed to sleep.  But the moment he entered the room and saw the paused "Super readers" KS had searched for him in youtube, he forgot all about his sleep.  My sis returned from her work place at 7 plus.  She also joined Jeston to catch the show.  Jeston prevented them from leaving the room and pestered them to watch with him.

He was sooooo engrossed in the show till he peed on the floor.  I carried him to the bathroom and showered him.  He appeared stunned as he was embarrassed that he peed in my bro's room.  KS took a cloth and cleaned the pee for him.  After the shower, James arrived and my sis sent my parents for the dinner.  Jeston wanted to go my sis place cos he hadn't had enuff fun time with my sis and KS.  He was so close with them till he ignored me when i tried to bade him goodbye.  Forgot all about mummy.

As it was still early, James went to NTUC to get sum stuff while Jeston continued to watch Super readers using daddy's iphone in the car.  After we fetched my MIL and SIL, he wanna carry on watching.  I switched off the iphone and lied to him that it had ran out of battery.  He then lied down and fell asleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment