Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday again!

Jeston bot a mini rocket toy to school today and asked daddy to bring his Mickey to ah ma's place. I bot a ham chin beng from the coffeeshop near my office. Err..... Cold and very oily. Managed to consume 2/3 of it.

Diligently drinking my kopi from our office kopi machine and added the collagen powder daily. Then gotta rushed work again. Went with my coll, Jo for lunch at one of the coffeeshop near SGX centre. Both of us had the vegetarian bee hoon at $2.50 which was quite tasty. She blanjahed me to kopi.

Then met my MIL at Tanjong Pagar mrt. Supposed to meet her at 12.30pm but she was late so o browsed a fortune magazine at Guardian. Dog has most luck in rabbit year next year. Mine was so so....sob sob.

Then my MIL called and arrived at 12.50pm. Bot her to SGX centre 2 as she wanted to open CDP account. James wanted to driver her and Jeston to meet me but told him parking too exp. Hence she took the mrt. There was quite a long queue. Finally it was our turn and the lady told her she already got an account.

I filled in the form for updating of address and application for internet access for her. Luckily she didn't have to open new account otherwise we were required to wait for 30mins. Then we asked for forms for Internet access for my SIL. She juz needed to fill and post using the prepaid envelope.

My MIL din have to go down SGX personally as she only needed to mail the forms. Din want her to waste her trip so I bot her to Philips Capital along Robinson Road to open her trading account as she needed to go personally to the branch to open new trading account.

Then bot her to Raffles mrt to take the train so that she could alight at Dhoby Gaut to transit to NEL. She wanted to subscribe for DBS preference shares hence wanted to open CDP account. I then headed back to office.

Got a Lao Po Bing from the pantry. It was complimentary from my coll, A who juz returned from conference in HK last week. Knocked off and tabaoed dinner from the kopitiam near my place. Had fried fish bee hoon soup and watched a bit of recorded 女人我最大. Interesting show on skincare for ladies from Taiwan.

Was on the net and facebook waiting for daddy to fetch Jeston home. James called and told me jeston slept at 8 plus as he din have afternoon nap. So poor mummy missing him again.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment