Saturday, December 18, 2010

SHIT (Sorry Honey It's Thursay)

It has been almost a mth since I blog. Am I growing lazier? Or due to the excuse of the chore to upload the fotos to flickr before I can upload the fotos....watever....truth is....I have been busy....

Let me recall....tink the last time I updated was on Jeston's last day of school where we headed to Universal Studio. Since then, I have got myself a new iPhone. Oops, my iPad becoming white elephant as it's definitely easier to lug the iPhone than the iPad. Am blogging using the iPhone now. Not as tough as what I expected.

Went for retail therapy after work on Tues as I was terribly upset over a pc of bad news. All hopes shattered. Nevertheless, life goes on. Spurged on clothes from tracyeinny which my coll recommended. Though it was raining and I was unarmed with any umbrella, I dashed my way to the shop using the paper bag I got from them during lunch.

Yup, already visited once during lunch with Jo, my coll. Total damages worth $188. Then I dragged myself to Chinatown Mrt to take the train. Oops, spotted the Doraemon shop. Couldn't resist temptation again. Bot 2 tees for my lil' darling, 1 for myself, a pair of shorts for lil' fellow, 2 pyjamas dresses, a mug with 4 cups with damages at $87.

Crazy me....tat's too exp a retail therapy. Dap...can u pls control yur purse strings? Yup, muz really buck up and start working on my budget for the new year otherwise no monies for retirement....sob sob.

Today is my coll, Jo's last day. Very sad cos she's my buddy at work. She's 20 years my senior but I'm very close to her. Neway, it's a relief to her. Hence my deepest blessing for her. She deserved a gd break after all these years of work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment