Friday, September 23, 2011

TGIF

I asked Jeston this morning whether he want me to drive him to school or take Mrt. He replied "What if u bang the wall?" Although he decide to take the Mrt, I made up my mind to give it a try.

Luckily daddy parked the car on the 2nd floor. Stupid me got stuck again on the right wheel. I reversed twice and tried again. Phew! Fortunately the driver behind me was very patient and did not horn at me.

I made my way to his school. Was chanting hard that there were car park lots available in the school car park. Had wanted to park near the shelter but it was occupied by a van.

My prayers were answered. There were 2 available lots. I just drove the car directly in. Saw Jeston's classmate's daddy waiting in the car. Jeston said "Mummy, u did it!" haha...I dropped him in school and drove my way back home. There was a lot on the ground floor. Really lucky.

I spotted the lot on my left side mirror and reversed in slowly using both side mirrors. The car was a bit slanted so I took a while to park it properly. Was glad that I did it. It really takes practice to master the driving skill.

We fetched Jeston from school together with my MIL and headed to City Square Mall for lunch at Nan Xiang Steamed Bun Restaurant. We did not order the set lunch as we wanna utilize the vouchers. My MIL & James complimented the fried rice & noodles. Remaining food so so only.

Met my ex-colls, Jas, Jamie, Fook Keong, Boon Hwee & Fong Kuan for dinner @ Coca @ Taka. The food contained lotsa msg. Felt so thirsty thereafter. As Fong Kuan had $100 voucher, we paid $25 each.

The shabu shabu pork was not bad. Had dumplings, oyster, cockles, prawns, etc. We had a good catch up though a handful did not turn up due to individual commitments.




0 comments:

Post a Comment