Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Met up with LTZ

Jeston couldn't wake up today again. Guess he's used to waking up at 9 plus during the Sep holidays. I woke him up at 8am. He always wanna be the first one to turn up in school.

Met Ber & her daughter at the carpark. She dropped her daughter in school and went marketing thereafter. She had stopped working to become a SAHM to help her eldest daughter with her school work.

I went to 同齐医院 to see the Chinese physician and met my mum there. Waited for her as I arrived earlier and saw the doctor and got my herbs. 同齐医院 is currently partially renovated. The doctors are seeing the patients in the 2nd floor and it's fully air conditioned with queue nos at respective doctors' rooms reflected on the LCD TV.

Settled at the kopitiam for breakfast of kopi & French toast after reaching my housing estate while surfing the iPad.

Met my ex-colleague, LTZ for lunch at Swensens. I haven't met him for ages. It was a good catch up. Could empathize with him that he told me he had no time for himself after having 3 kids. All his time are all spent on his 3 kids, 5 yrs old, 3 yrs old and 11 mths old.

The 2 older boys are with childcare and the youngest one taken care of by the babysitter. His weekends are spent on enrichment classes for his kids. Really admire his energy at teaching his kids and handling housework daily when he's a full time daddy. Got a treat from him.

In the evening, I helped Jeston to practise his music homework again. I always gotta coax & nag at him to practise. We then headed home. He took his milk, brushed his teeth and I read the 三字经 story which were illustrated in cartoons to him.

He could remember about 13 lines but as the lines become more difficult, he needs longer time to remember. Hope he'll understand the rationale behind the stories gradually.

0 comments:

Post a Comment