Sunday, September 11, 2011

2nd swimming lesson

Woke up at 9 plus today after having diarrhea at 4 plus in the morning. This maybe due to the Chinese medicine which I brewed last night. Drank the entire bowl after it turned cold.

I brought Jeston to MYC but had tummy ache while in the Mrt. Rushed to the school & settled Jeston before heading for the washroom. Teacher Yan was very nice and always wait for the late comers before she commence the class.

We sang the sunshine song and class began. Was glad that my efforts took off as Jeston could play his 2 simple pieces well. He could identify his notes friends' locations.

After the class, we brought Jeston for haircut. I also cut my fringe. $7 for his & $4 for mine. We went to my MIL's place for Jeston to take his lunch thereafter. It was pouring cats and dogs. I asked him to practise his music homework using the keyboard but he was very reluctant.

Whatsapped my sis to find out the weather at Jurong. She told me it was sunny. Phew! Otherwise we may need to postpone his swimming. Lois called to check with me as her daughter is learning to swim together with Jeston.

We sent a box of snowskin mooncakes which we made together with Jeston last evening to Jeston's paternal great granny. We also headed home to pick up DIY mooncakes for my mum.

Oopz! Was late for 5 mins for the swimming class. Delayed partly due to practicing the music homework. The swimming instructor, uncle Yeo started the session after we arrived. Lois & family had already reached.

Lois & I sat on the bench chatting. Her hubby, Alex returned with chicken wings & 4 cups of hot beverages. We strolled to peep at the 2 kids. Lois' MIL assisted Ariel to pee. 3 if us enjoyed the chicken wings while waiting for Jeston & Ariel.

The lesson ended at 4pm. Uncle Yeo extended the session. We then helped the kids to shower. Ariel had a minor fall when she tried to climb a mini pool. Luckily she only had mild redness.

We then passed the lesson money to uncle Yeo & headed to my mum's place. Alex & Lois decided to let Ariel try out for a month. We loathe the distance but Uncle Yeo managed to train my ex-neighbour's son (5 year old) to swim within 2 months, I wanted to give it a try. He has a very tight schedule hence only available at Jurong.

Jeston had early dinner around 6pm. My dad brought him to 7-eleven to get ice-cream. He then spent the remaining time playing my SIL's PC game. We reached home around 9ish.

Realized there was a mid autumn celebration held at the open field opposite Buangkok MRT tonight by the Buddhist temple. We strolled there but was too late as It ended at 9.30pm. We returned home to get the Ben 10 lantern and I brought Jeston to the park opposite our block to play.

Several kids were holding lanterns and playing with candles there. We spent about half an hour there and headed home. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment