Monday, September 12, 2011

Mid Autumn

Poor chap couldn't wake up as he slept late the night before. Only wake him up after I prepared all the stuff at around 8am. He was trying hard to open both eyes.

Had a busy day running errands today. Met AT for lunch in the afternoon at 新加坡佛教居士林. I had been to the place before but already forgotten its existence.

AT told me they served free food daily. She had economic rice while I had Bee Hoon. We had soup and fruits too. Several variety of food available. We then toured around the place and made donations. We chatted over some kopi-o before leaving the place.

In the evening, after dinner at 7 plus, we brought Jeston to a RC mooncake celebration held a few blocks away from my MIL's place. Was told the registration was full but there were free sampling of mooncakes.

Met my MIL's Neighbour and we chatted for a while. Her daughter has been learning shichida since 2 years old. She just started learning piano on 1 to 1 basis by a Hougang teacher. It was $30 for 45mins. She even bought a preowned performance piano at $6k from a music shop on 4th floor of IMM for her daughter.

Guess she's learning much faster as she's already picking up the black keys. But I prefer to let Jeston learn at his own pace. Music is for him to enjoy hence don't wanna force him to learn at a faster speed.

I tried to use the candles to form Jeston. But cos of the wind, one part was blown out before I could ignite all of them. By the time I accomplish doing that, several candles have melted.

Jeston wanted to play the fire crackers which mummy had forgotten to buy. We returned to my MIL's place and he returned to the park where the celebration was held with my MIL & SIL while daddy & mummy went sourcing for the fire crackers.

All the shops near my MIL place were sold out. Finally managed to get 3 packets of fire crackers with sounds at 5 sticks in 1 pack for $1 each. Jeston enjoyed playing with the fire crackers at the open space below my MIL's block though it gave a loud noise initially. Mummy accidentally scalded her right thumb while lighting the fire crackers.

We then headed to my MIL place fir his shower and proceeded home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment