Friday, September 16, 2011

TGIF

Time really flies...it's fri again. I forgot it's fri hence did not let Jeston wear his school tee. He stayed at ah ma's place last night so mummy conveniently forgot about it. Met ah Ber again together with her eldest daughter. Today is PSLE oral hence she don't have school.

After dropping him off, we went to the market to get his favorite tau kwa and some vegetables for my MIL. I drove from my MIL's place back home. There was several car park lots on the ground floor and I managed to park under his instructions.

Wanted to pick him up in the afternoon but no confidence of parking in his school hence dropped the idea. I called up Isetan to sign Jeston up for the sushi making workshop on 1st Oct. Phew! Luckily class not full yet as it's limited to 10 participants.

As Jurong is too far away, I wanted to sign Jeston under Bubblesnsplashes training instead which is held at Sengkang swimming complex. But the instructor is fully booked hence Jeston is on the waiting list.

James is still having fever at 37.7 degrees. I went to the nearby medical hall to get ready brewed ling yang and medicine for sore throat infection for him. Was told the latter was effective.

Met up HL & LL for dinner cos it's LL's birthday today. Bought 2 bear cupcakes fir her. We had dinner at Macpherson Seafood near Clark Quay Mrt. We blanjah LL by ordering Set A which consist of the famous stingray, Kang kong, soup & chicken wings.

Jeston stayed at ah ma's place again. This is his weekly routine as there's no school on Saturdays.

I have attached Jeston's Berries class foto taken last year and his works.


0 comments:

Post a Comment