Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mid week

Jeston wanna be the first one in school today. I woke him up at 7 plus but we reached his school at 8.20am. He was the fourth to arrive. His good friend, Jan was already removing his shoes inside the school.

He started to turn teary. Told him we can try tomorrow for him to be the first student for the day. Miss Maisy tried to comfort him. He's quite a sensitive boy and seems to be more mature than his age. Gotta handle his emotions well.

Met my ex-boss, now MD of a private equity section in a bank for lunch at cafe cartel. We had set lunches and catch up for about an hour. I gave him a treat. He took the train back to office while I headed to the newly opened H&M to take a peep.

It was quite crowded for a week day. Seems like lotsa people are not working. Most of them seems like foreigners. Some items are reasonably priced. Didn't see anything I fancy but a Mickey mouse long sleeve tee for Jeston. It was the last piece left for 4-6 years old & cost S$19.90.

After being promoted to be a mummy, I scrimp on myself but will purchase things without consideration for my little darling. Guess most mummies are like me.

James caught flu last night and had slight fever today. He went to visit Dr Woon from Olive Clinic. He had just accompaniedy FIL there on mon evening as my FIL had cough. He was told his temp was 38.9 degrees.

As I still couldn't drive very well, James gotta send me to my MIL's place to pick up Jeston & send him to his Chinese class. I then tabaoed dinner home. I had cooked porridge for him. I then took the train to pick up Jeston and we took a lift from Yvonne's hubby home.

Ms Wendy msged me in the afternoon complimenting the mooncakes we made and passed to them on mon. She asked me for the recipe. Told her I got all the ingredients including the mould from Phoon Huat. We just added pumpkin seeds to enhance the taste. They were thinking of making them together with the students next year. Glad to inspire her into that...


0 comments:

Post a Comment