Saturday, September 10, 2011

Edufarm Abacus

Jeston resumed his class after 2 weeks break - 1 Sat due to Presidential election held on 27 Aug 2011 and the following Sat was term break. He enjoys attending abacus.

He stayed at ah ma's house so we fetched him around 1 plus for his class. I then went for my monthly facial which lasted an hour. Daddy fetched him and came to pick me up after that.

I read from http://sengkangbabies.blogspot.com that there's an mid autumn festival event held at Marina Bay City Gallery. Wanted to bring Jeston there. But he had a great time playing with daddy so refused to go.

In the end, I had instant noodles for dinner as I was hungry and needed a quick fix. Daddy cooked salmon & egg for dinner. He added fresh milk in the egg. Jeston love the eggs.

We then started DIY snowskin mooncakes. Got all e stuff from Phoon Huat. It's rather easy to make as we use the premixed flour & shortening. Added pandan flavor & green coloring. Jeston helped me with the dough and smoothening the dough. The paste was ready made from Phoon Huat.

Jeston enjoyed the process very much. Daddy helped to measure the weight of each dough & the paste for the dough. Though we spent few hours on it, we were satisfied with the results.


0 comments:

Post a Comment