Monday, September 19, 2011

Late for school

Naught mummy turned off the alarm clock after it sounded. We woke up around 8 plus and Jeston reached school around 9ish. He was very upset he couldn't be the first 1 in school. Lu Lao Shi opened the door for us. She thought Jeston was absent today.

After dropping him, we went for duck porridge breakfast as both James & myself were having sore throat.

I headed down to PS Musee for my IPL appointment. Though it was raining, I made my way down. Got a pair of goggles for Jeston from Sun Paradise at PS #03-15. It was supposed to be anti foggy and UV protection and made in Japan. The rubber was softer than normal ones. All these resulted in a cost of $27.80.

I then headed to The Central to utilize my last Groupon voucher from Subway which expires end of this month. Juz in time for lunch. Got a dress from GG<5 which was on sales.


0 comments:

Post a Comment