Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mummy is sick...

Wanted to bring Jeston to Orchard yesterday but it was raining cats and dogs. Dropped the idea. Juz picked him up from school. We had lunch at NTUC foodfare at Rivervale Mall

Bought yellow kiwis from NTUC cos poor me down with persistent cough & flu. Wanna boast my vit C with natural fruits since GNC vit C doesn't work on me.

We fetched my MIL after that as she was at Punggol Plaza after her marketing. Couldn't contact her as her prepaid card was used up. She was waiting patiently at the waiting area. It was still drizzling.

Today, mummy was still down hence only woke up to prepare Jeston's lunch box & water bottle. Headed back to bed to cover myself with the warm blanket. Daddy bought fish porridge for me. Had it for lunch and started tidying the study room again.

We headed to my MIL's place around 6 plus to pick him up for his Chinese class. Dropped him off at school and we fetched James' granny. We dropped her and my MIL at their relative's place as they went to attend a wake.

We went to get 感冒茶 & cough pills from the Chinese medical hall. Hope these help. Thereafter, we fetched Jeston after his Chinese class.

Was chatting to the daddy of Jeston's classmate. He recommended Magic school bus DVDs for science. He was telling me his son got a silver for his kumon class which meant his maths was equivalent to K2 standard though he was only in nursery.

He had sent both his sons to kumon 2 years ago. They do 150 worksheets a month for maths to practise. He Aldo help them with their homework every Sun. He has a younger toddler boy so 3 sons in all. Very diligent daddy.

We fetched my MIL and her mum and picked up Qi. She's staying at my MIL's place tonight. Her brother, Bax is Jeston's "idol" as he listens to him all the time...haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment