Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jeston made it!

Woke up when the alarm sounded. Din wake Jeston as I wanted him to sleep a tad longer but he woke up automatically. He requested for milk. After drinking his milk, he brushed his teeth.

As daddy is still having fever, we took the train to school. He kept probing whether he was the first in school. I replied maybe first or second. Ms Wendy opened the door for him. Looks like he's the first student today. Phew!

After dropping him, I went to the nearby kopitiam to enjoy my breakfast of kopi & chwee kuey. The latter is my favorite though it's quite oily.

I decided to practise my driving skills again. I went to the fourth floor to drive the car down the car park. Though I was at a very slow pace & stopping at the side when there are cars behind me to let them descend 1st, I managed to drive out smoothly.

I drove for a short distance to my MIL's place and returned. Found a lot on the ground floor so just shifted in directly. Phew! Successful attempt. I need to practise more as I need to drive when James is not around.

I had been diligently updating the blog as I found a new apps called Blogger. It's very user friendly and I can add the fotos at the same time though these fotos can't be arranged in the correct order.

Met my ex-colleagues, Agnes & Fion for lunch at Hans at Far Eastern Centre. Had a good catch up before I proceeded to TE to utilize my voucher. Oopz, bought 2 dresses.

Headed to Far East Square cart selling kids' clothing. Think I will seldom visit town so went to take a peep & bought a long sleeve elmo tee for Jeston. I walked to The Central to pick up a complimentary thumb drive for James before heading home.

Met up with Jo & Ah San for dinner at 南翔小笼包. Had a great chat & dinner though food was so so. Companion is more vital. Jeston called me twice and he decided to stay at ah ma's house as I reached home around 10 plus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment