Friday, October 29, 2010

TGIF

Today was the full dress rehearsal for the year end concert for Jeston. We were instructed to dress him in any tee with bermudas. So I dressed him in the cute tee with beige Bermudas and covered shoes which he called these his favourite sports shoes as he always wore these to jog with 姑姑 and ah ma.
P1080791
P1080788
We sent him to school and he asked daddy to fetch him after school. His FDR was held at Tampines so the school bus would send them to and from school with additional charges of $4. James then fetched him at the school.

On the train to work, I saw a lady carrying her toddler daughter and no one gave up seat to her. I tapped the hand of a young chap who din look like a local seated at the reserved seating. He pointed to the stuff on his lap...2 bags and a long ruler kind of tool. He refused to give up and the lady with the toddler juz stopped me.

Her friend remarked that was reserved seating but she also din do anything to help her. At the next station, I moved to the back. Asked the lady seated in the reserved seat to give her seat to the lady and she gladly stood up. I thanked her and tapped the lady to the seat.

I stared at the young chap when I was about to alight. He knew I was unhappy with him. If the lady had not stopped me, I would have told him that he's not one of the privileged person indicated in the reserved seating logo. Anyway, was very pissed off with him.

Had lunch with my coll, Jo and ex-coll, H at Amoy. Today was H's last day at work. Finally got her freedom cos she was being asked to handle all the work for her coll and she gotta do OT while her coll could return home on the dot. Haiz.....seems like such scenes are very common now.

I bot fried rice for her and as she was delayed at work, her rice turned cold when she reached. I had liang tou fu for lunch. We then chatted with kopi and tea after our lunch. Luckily, managed to answer all my client's queries so knocked off on the dot today.

Felt nausea halfway in the mrt on the way to AMK where James was supposed to pick me up. Was on the iPad and felt giddy so decided to keep and stand still. Think it's due to gastric. Saw an old lady trying to get seat as the train packed. No body gave seat to her. I couldn't help as I wasn't feeling well myself.

She managed to get a seat when I alighted at AMK. Hubby helped me tabao fish slice soup with rice. He dropped me at my MIL's place and went to Olive Tree to get queue nos for Jeston and me. He told me it might not be crowded but I doubt so.

He as right. Was almost going to start my dinner and he called. Bot Jeston and explained to him we would be returning to ah ma's place later. We then headed to the clinic. There was no patient. The lady at the recept was quite pretty with an old lady helping with the medicine.

Told Dr Woon Jeston had been coughing. He enquirer whether he had sensitive nose and we nodded. He prescribed 3 medicine for him, 1 for allergy, 1 for running nose and a cough syrup. He told us Jeston may need to take the allergy medicine for up to half a year. It costs $6 per bottle.

Told me I felt nausea since wed. He asked me whether I was stressed at work as he said giddiness was one of the symptoms. He then prescribed domperidone for my bloatedness and another medicine for giddiness. Mine cost $18 and Jeston's consultation and medicine cost $22.

After seeing the doctor, we went strolling with Jeston as he had been asking for it since afternoon. Ah ma told him he couldn't go due to the rain. James, my MIL, my SIL and me strolled round Seng Kang stadium with him. It was very cooling. I went to Anchorvale CC to take the application form for volunteering to be grassroots leader. I have yet to submit the form.

We then returned to my MIL's place where Jeston had his shower. Daddy was waiting for him downstairs. He din wanna return home and I carried him into the car.

He drank his milk and slept shortly after reaching home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment