Sunday, October 10, 2010

Healthy Sunday

Woke up @ 8ish this morning though I slept around 2am last night blogging and packing the stuff for today. Already promised to bring Jeston to the beach today as he had been asking about it for quite some time.

We went to pick my MIL and SIL. They were in their sporty attire. We decided to detour back home to pack our sports shoes as well to go jogging before building sand castles with Jeston. East Coast was quite packed today as there was an event going on as I witnessed many ppl with numbers tagged on them.

Daddy was slowly strolling with Jeston who kept thinking about his beach toys. Daddy distracted him by saying that they were walking toward the car to retrieve the toys. I went ahead to jog. Been so many months since I exercised as the last time I train my muscles was @ Body Contours where I went for the $19 trial.

I could feel my leg muscles working as I felt the itch after i jogged for a while. After a while, I jogged back the track I was on to look for them. Our little darling was still thinking of the beach toys so we headed toward the beach. Daddy headed to the carpark to pick up the toys while I accompanied Jeston and hit the beach.

We took off our sports shoes and hit the waves. He tremendously enjoyed playing with the waters and started kicking the water towards me. Thereafter, my MIL returned with his beach toys. I scooped the water using the pail for him to build the sandcastle.

We played for a while together with my MIL and SIL. He was reluctant to go home. We finally persuaded him to leave and we bot him to McDonald to wash his feet. Mummy din bring my sandals along so i used the pail to wash my feet and used the towel to dry my feet and wore my sports shoes again.








We then proceeded to Parkway Parade hawker for lunch. My MIL took out the brown rice, egg and pork floss which she had prepared for Jeston. She started feeding him while we went around hunting for food. My SIL ordered char kway teow while I ordered Xiao Long Bao not knowing that James had already ordered 2 sets beforehand.

Egg

Brown Rice
 


We returned to the tim sum stall to cancel our order but the owner advised they had steamed the Xiao Long Bao hence we couldn't cancel. Luckily they were quite mini in size so each of us had a set of 3 each. James also ordered the cuttlefish Kang Kong, braised chicken leg and poh piah.


The hawker food were not as fantastic as we expected. I still prefer the char kway teow @ Amoy. James then bot sugar cane drink with lemon for us. There were lotsa msg so we felt quite thirsty after that. Then we headed home for shower. Daddy then drove us to his grandmother's place.

Chicken Feet

Char Shao Su

Xiao Long Bao

Tim Sum Stall

Char Kway Teow

Kway Teow Stall

Poh Piah

Sugar Cane Drink






His fifth aunt's family excluding his son had arrived. His 4th aunt came and followed by his cousin and then his 2nd aunt. Jeston watched ipad for a while and I coaxed him to sleep. Guess he was very tired after the jog today.

Finally woke him up at 7pm for his dinner. Initially, he was still chewing his food with his eyes closed. He then gradually opened his eyes halfway through his dinner. Then continued to watch Little Einsteins on the iPad again. His er yi po commented he looked like Baodi in the show "Ai".

Cookies made by 5th aunt's maid

外婆's Chicken Curry
外婆's Braised Chicken
外婆's Sweet Corn & Carrot Soup
外婆's Steamed Fish
外婆's Vegetables
外婆's Spaghetti

After his shower, we headed home. 3 of us slept early today at around 10pm as we were all exhausted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment