Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jeston's display patterns again!

Jeston woke up early at 7 plus today. After his milk, he asked daddy to on the iPad for him to watch Little Einstein. I shampooed my hair and prepared the necessary stuff and helped him to dress. Put on the polo tee my BIL bot for him though it seemed a bit too big for him.

He pooed in his diaper and refused to bend for me to clean his buttocks. Finally persuaded him to do so. Off the iPad and he began throwing tantrums again. Gotta use the pocky and placed inside his bag then managed to lure him to wear his shoes. He din wanna put on sandals cos he wanna go jogging in his shoes in the evening. Gotta grab his socks and put on for him. Glad that he loves jogging.



My, Jo, accompanied me to Raffles mrt exchange as I wanna get the meiji premium collagen from the Watson sales held there. It started yesterday but as we were heading back to office with the CEO, I dare not reroute to get it. Bot the premium collagen at 2 for $129. My buddy, S, told me that I need to begin the regime with the premium before I carry on with the normal to enhance the absorption though the premium highly recommended for women aged 40-50 yrs old.

Premium Collagen

Kopi from cafe near my office (S$1.40)
Started the collagen on my kopi yesterday. Hope it works. Cheaper and painless way to maintain my youth...haha. We then headed to one of the stall in arcade for lunch. There were 2 same stalls @ different locations in the arcade selling soup, chicken curry and vege. We ordered 2 bowls of lotus with peanuts soup, 1 vege dish and 1 pc of luncheon meat each, all costing $12. It was a treat from Jo.

The soup was quite nice. We then visited 2 children apparel shop and as usual, me shopaholic mummy, bot a pink polo tee for Jeston. It was spotted by Jo and only 1 pc left for 4 yrs old. Allowed for exchange if size doesn't fit.

Supposed to meet James and our friend, P, who returned from Perth to solve her teething problems with the dentist here as Aussie doc dare not extract her tooth for her. She mentioned she had been eating since she returned and realised lotsa changes since she left a year plus ago.

I had to rush my accounts and told James to go ahead but they came down to look for me and we enjoyed dinner @ Ocean Fish Head Curry near Amoy. We ordered Fish Head Curry which costs $22 and we were only given half of the head, otah (a small pc for $1.50 ea), a small plate of sotong which costs $5 and a small plate of sambal kang kong. The dinner costs us $40. So expensive hence I double checked with the lady.

She told us it was about there. We felt that we had been conned cos not worth the value for the meal we had. Had a quick one hour dinner and headed back to office to slog again. The offices in my entire floor all closed for the day. Was a bit scared but the thot of the deadline triggered me to persist on.

Finally, I couldn't take it and rushed to the washroom. Managed to complete most of it @ 10 plus. James came to pick me up with P after they had durian @ Bugis. The uncle also kept asking them to get the more exp durians. Both of them shared the durians costing $15. We drove past Geylang and saw many selling durians @$1 ea only.

We sent P to her mum's place at AMK. Then we headed to my MIL's place to fetch Jeston at around 11 pm. It was very late but Jeston was still awake. He wanted to stay at my MIL's place hence we took his school bag and returned home.

Received parcel from Lovebonito on a dark pink blouse and a green dress which I ordered few days back. The dress was longer than I expected. They had another launch recently and I couldn't resist and bot another pink dress. Guess I betta restrict myself otherwise I wun have enuff cabinets soon.

Uploaded the fotos for my blog post yesterday and back to check my figures for work again. Printed some list back home to check. No choice cos got deadline tomorrow to meet....haiz...

Back to bed.....very warm weather and foggy all around....the haze has returned again....

Tuesday again...
My attire today:

0 comments:

Post a Comment