Tuesday, October 5, 2010

TGIF - Children's Day!

Din have time to update my blog recently cos was so tired when I reached home. Neway, I'm using Blog writer to update instead of Pen Blog cos the latter dun display the spacing though I entered the spacing when I was blogging.

Finally last day of the week. Today is Children's day hence Jeston do not have class today. He celebrated in school yesterday from 8.30am to 10am. He was dressed in Korea costume as they were supposed to be dressed in different costumes of the world.


Children's Day Gift from The Montessori Playroom


Children's Day Gift from Berries

My coll, J, is on leave beginning from today till end of next week. Met my ex-colls, E & J for lunch @ Kia Hiang @ IP. Had called to make reservation beforehand as I knew it would be very packed. I grabbed a copy of Women Weekly @ the 7-eleven on the ground floor before heading to Kia Hiang.

Reserved 12.15pm but E & J were still @ Dhoby Gaut. It was very crowded and the staff insisted that all must be present before she release the table. Told her I would place orders 1st and just headed for the table.

I sat there and placed my order. I ordered the same dishes when I lunched with my colls last week. Claypot herbal chicken, sambal kang kong, tofu omelette and 3 glasses of home made barley. I then started browsing the magazine while waiting for the 2 ladies. We were still waiting for the food even when both of them arrived. E said she was late as she forgot to bring the Mickey she bit for Jeston and returned office to pick it up. It was a cute Mickey dressed in yellow attire with Pluto boots.  Many thanks!

Claypot Herbal Chicken
Sambal Kang Kong
Tofu Omelette

Mickey with Pluto Boots

Cost HK$195

After lunch, we accompanied J for shopping @ Tanjong Pagar exchange. Ea of us bot a pair of sterling sliver earrings while J bot an additional hairband. E already booked for her trip to Egypt with other colls end of the year during their office shutdown. Some of them heading to Dubai after that but she said it wud be too tiring hence she din follow.

My earrings

As promised to Jeston, I tried to return home earlier. When I taobaoed to my MIL's place, he was out jogging. He had been jogging recently with my MIL and SIL. Happy to know that he likes jogging. Hope daddy will join them in future and achieve a slimmer image.

DADDY.... JUST DO IT!






My attire today:

0 comments:

Post a Comment