Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hazy Thursday

This morning, James dropped me at the mrt and drove Jeston to my MIL's place. Today was his 2nd day of MC. The haze was still quite bad due to the forest fire @ Sumatra.


Met my ex-coll, AT, for lunch. Went to peep @ Rainbow shop to hunt for bargains as they usually held items for sales occasionally. Got 1 pooh beige pants ($16.90) & 1 Mickey beige pants ($14.90) for Jeston. Both contained adjustable stretch bands at the waistline hence more flexible.


Then received SMS from AT who wanna change venue from LPS to a foodcourt @ Hong Leong Building basement. I got a table and she arrived shortly. We had fish slice bee hoon soup and I blanjah her. She juz returned from few mths backpack to US.

It was our cow pei session as we confided in each other the problems we faced at work. It's good to let it out then bottle it up. My usual listening ears are James ears. That's what a soulmate is for. We chatted for a while over kopi & tea. She's working for a bank.

After the lunch, I started coughing quite badly and had backaches and cold. My coll, Jo, gave me some green leaves and boiled hot water for me to make the green tea. I felt much better after drinking it but cough returned again. Rang James to pick me up. He was at NUH accompanying my FIL's to visit the doc. Was waiting for his call as I felt very cold. Finally, he called at 5pm. I emailed my MD to inform him I was sick and he permissed me to knock off earlier.

Was waiting for James to fetch me. He only arrived 20mins later when I was standing out in the haze waiting for him. Went home and took my porridge which James tabao for me. He went to my MIL's place for dinner and Jeston din come home.

Pink dress recevied from LoveBonito

0 comments:

Post a Comment