Saturday, October 9, 2010

Music day

This morning....was very exhausted so forced myself to wake up @ 9 plus. Realised that Jeston pooed on his diaper so quickly helped him to clean up abd gave him his shower. Then daddy prepared the pandan cake he bot last night for his breakfast. Our lil' darling loved pandan cakes and bread.

Was busy packing his clothes cos shopaholic mummy bot so much clothes for him that I gotta rearrange so that easier for me to find his attire whenever I need to. Spent quite a fair bit of time on that while daddy was busy playing with Jeston. Oops, realised we were running late. Daddy was still in the toilet Doug his big business and had his shower.

Grabbed a piece of pandan cake for myself before we left. However, little Jeston was fighting with me for the pandan cake inside the car on our way for the music class. We were 10 mins late as the class commenced at 11.45am. We met another classmate of Jeston, M, in the lift. She was telling me her gal started with Jumpstart @ Hougang when she was 16 mths old.

 


The class had already started when we stepped in. Oops, forgot to ask Jeston to do his homework. All the classmates will be performing in the school concert to be held in Dec using desk bells. Jeston would be playing the F note. F only appeared twice in the song. He was so excited about the desk bell which was green in colour and only had the fa sound. He pressed several times before the song started together with another classmate, M.

He tried to snatch the desk bell from me when I prevented him from continuously pressing. They practised the song twice. There was a lady who bot her daughter for makeup class today. She was under teacher Manga on Sunday classes. She told me she recognised me from My Gym @ Tampines. Both of us had stopped the classes over there as there was a increase in the fees.

As usual, he was very cranky when it came to practising the keyboard. They were supposed to play the song about apples and bananas. He kept pressing other buttons and other keys not related to the song. Told him he promised me in the car that he would listen to me during the keyboard session but he couldn't care less.

Finally, teacher Fiona came over. She asked me when he started schooling. She mentioned he maybe more mischievous due to peer influence in school. Told her he's more fearful of daddy and we intended to start using the cane on him to discipline him. I guess it's also partly because I seldom practise the music with him @ home.

She told me she was shocked when she saw him snatching the desk bell from me. I guess I need to impose stronger punishment on him otherwise he may become too domineering. He reluctantly finished playing the song. Then he wanted to pee so I rushed him to the toilet. Daddy was seated outside the school browsing through a book he borrowed from the library.

After the toilet break, we carried on with the activity book where blur mummy gave him the wrong instruction for the exercise. Teacher Fiona told us to redo that @ home and it was time to sing the goodbye song.

We headed to the kopitiam for lunch. Daddy bot fish slice mee sua for Jeston and I ordered Chicken curry rice with bean spouts which costs $5.80 as there was a promo of $1 for the additional salmon. It was very salty and I regretted ordering it. James ordered fried fish soup with rice. Phew! I remembered to bring Jeston Hello kitty mini spoon and fork today. Once, I forgot and he reminded me.

Daddy's lunch

Mummy's lunch

Jeston's Mee Sua
After lunch, we headed to the showroom for EC near Buangkok MRT. There were 3 bedroom with dual key, another 3 bedroom which is about 108 sq m and 2 bedroom which is about 77 sq m. All of them were for first timers and mostly 2 bedroom units were left. Daddy was speaking to the sales lady while I played with Jeston in the kiddy room.

We just visited out of curiosity as these units were very exp especially the pent house which sells between $900k to $1m plus. There were several themes spas and 2 swimming pools. Surprisingly, most of the 3 bedroom units were already sold. 2nd timers were only entitled to the remaining unsold units in early Nov.

Jeston din wanna have his afternoon nap hence we drive to Paragon to bring him to the new playground on the 5th floor. We parked @ Cairnhill Place where it cost $3.50 for the first 3 hours after 5pm. The playground was quite crowded with locals and foreigners. We had to remove our shoes and placed them on the shelves before entering.

After a while, he was tired of it and played the kiddy car outside the playground. I changed 2 one-dollar coins using the coin changing machine nearby and slotted these for his kiddy car ride where another japanese boy was besides Jeston. His mummy wanted to share the cost with me but I told her it was alright. She thanked me after that.

After this, he wanted to try the horse merry-go-round but all the 3 horses were occupied. So we went to the washroom @ the other end of the floor not knowing there was another toilet besides the lift near the playground. He spotted the Barney kiddy car and sat on it for a while.













We then headed to Vitakids where I bot Sambucol for him. Had wanted to get it quite some time ago but din have the time to visit the United Square or Forum branches. Read from forum it's very good for building a child's immunity so decided to give it a try. 1 bottle cost $24.90 without any discount. 1 teaspoon daily for his age. Hope this help as he gets heatt quite easily.


He was famished as he kept asking for bread. We took the lift to the basement and he chose marble cake while daddy got a pork floss bun for $3. Jeston got a mind of his own. Wanted to get the soft sponge strawberry cake for him but he insisted immune marble cake. He ate along the way to the carpark and finished the entire cake while we were @ my mum's place.

Prior to that, we met both my aunties who went to visit my paternal grandmother staying in the same block. They were amazed @ how fast Jeston has grown. My mum fed him rice with sweet corn soup and salmon while I ate the fried rice. After drinking the sweet corn soup, his stomach was very full and wanted to poo.

Placed him on his potty and he kept crying of stomachache. Applied ruyu oil on his tummy and rubbed my hands to create heat and placed on his tummy. He almost fell asleep when pooing. He was too exhausted. He finally finished pooing and I helped him to bathe. After the shower, he was wude awake again and was watching Little Einsteins on the iPad.

Beforehand, my dad sprayed some of his cologne on Jeston's hands again which daddy din really like it as he felt that the cologne contained alcohol. But I can't tell my dad off for that. Neway, we headed home. He was asking for his pacifier in the car and blur mummy thought I let it @ home so I pacified him by turning on the iPad for him to watch Mickey mouse.

Daddy went to refill his petrol and dropped us first. He had his milk and played with daddy for a while after he reached home. He fell asleep albeit immediately when he hit the bed. Guess he had a tiring day.

My sis helped me to purchase Elizabeth Arden eye cream @ strawberry.net.

0 comments:

Post a Comment