Saturday, October 30, 2010

外婆 's day

This morning, daddy helped Jeston to bathe while mummy had her shower concurrently. We then headed to my MIL's place to pick up my SIL and MIL. My MIL wanna proceed to Pasir Ris to buy groceries.
P1080802
P1080801

Daddy dropped my SIL, Jeston and me at the taxi-stand. Blur mummy thot we were late but the extension music for one of the makeup sessions were over so today resumed at 45mins hence lesson started at noon instead of 15mins earlier. As we were early, my SIL joined us in the classroom. Teacher Fiona was handling her own stuff but she allowed us in the classroom.

Told Jeston to play Apples and Bananas for 姑姑 to listen but he was bust pressing other buttons. Mummy held his fingers to play. My SIL was trying hard to get him to play too. Jeston's other classmates started strolling in and my SIL left the classroom. Jeston was looking for her when the class started.

He was still quite alright initially. When we came to the song "Mary had a little lamb", Fiona segregated us into 3 pairs. Jeston was supposed to pair up with another girl, A to play the 3rd line. They were told to sit together and share the same keyboard after practising the line with their fingers on the floor.

He insisted that I sat besides him and tears started rolling down his cheeks. A's mummy suggested we take over the notes card since she couldn't read the notes. I then placed Jeston seated in another keyboard. Was so pai seh about it. Fiona approached us and passed the last line to A and asked her to play.

Fiona played on the piano and every pair played with her one after another. I gotta hold Jeston's fingers to play. He's happiest when it was time to get the stickers as it was time to go back. Fiona advised us about the attire for the school concert. The boys were supposed to be dressed in white polo and navy blue pants. The girls were to be dressed in white top and pink tutu skirt and wings. She told us the girl's apparel could be obtained from Gmarket online.

After the class, we met daddy at the kopitiam. I got the highchair for Jeston and daddy got fish slice mee sua for Jeston. Ah ma joined us shortly and helped to feed Jeston. James had got me the Kim Chi ramen. My SIL had japanese curry with rice. My MIL and James had buns beforehand as they were vegans today but no vegetarian stall.

P1080805
Jeston's lunch
P1080804
My ramen
P1080806
Wan Sim's Curry Rice
After the lunch, we headed home. Jeston felt asleep on the way back. Daddy dropped off 姑姑 and ah ma and he went Vary Nice coffeeshop to get his vegetarian economical rice for lunch. Upon reaching home, Jeston woke up. I gave him his medicine and coaxed him to bed. All of us had nap.

I woke up at almost 5pm and called my SIL to get Viva flora guard for me which is powder that contains probiotics. She told me they were at Compass Point on the way to Tanjong Pagar. They had to reach there by 5.30pm as the shop closes by then. I woke up James and I carried the sleeping Jeston into the car.

We asked my SIL and MIL to meet us at Buangkok mrt taxi-stand and we would send them there otherwise dun tink they can reach by 5.30pm. Jeston woke up when we got into the car. My MIL has bot some bread and gave him some. We managed to reach the shop before it closed. My SIL got 9 bottles while I got 5.

Flora Guard was Oct promo where we got 1 bottle free for every 6 bottles. I paid about $281.31 for 5 bottles. Never try this before but my SIL and MIL had been consuming these and highly recommended it. They recommended the green barley powder too. James sent us to my mum's place and then sent my MIL and SIL to Geylang for their Buddhism chanting session.

Jeston din wanna alight until my MIL told him 阿姨 was waiting for him at 外婆 house. Hence the first question he posed when he reached my mum's place was where was 阿姨. But my sis had yet to reach. My dad took him for kiddy ride while I enjoyed my dinner. When Jeston returned, I fed him the bird nest my mum had cooked for the entire family.

P1080811
Fried Rice

I shared almost half bowl with Jeston who loved it. It was sweet and jelly like to him. My mum said it would aid to reduce his cough. I then fed him his porridge (rice boiled in water) and fried salmon pieces. My bro returned with his girlfriend, T. Jeston asked T where was 阿姨. Finally 阿姨 appeared and he was very happy.

P1080807
Bird Nest

P1080934
Jeston's Dinner

He played with 阿姨 and 姨丈 until poor mummy gotta chase after him to finish his dinner. My sis also bot BBQ pork, my dad's favourite from 美珍香 . Hasn't had this for quite a while. My mum then made her 拿手 kopi for us. Jeston had a great time playing with my sis and BIL.

My sis recommended me 3 more webbies for online apparel shopping. She also recommended a dress which could be worn in 72 ways. I already ordered it from kizzofgoddess. Jeston was pestering her to play with him.  The 2 other websites are The Velvet Dolls and Across the Bloddy Universe.

Daddy then turned up and he helped Jeston to have a quick shower and our lil' darling continued to play with 姨丈 . My mum was hooked at the fish crackers her friend recommended her and kept asking us to try. Told her I tried before and loved it. She gave me 5 packets to bring home.

Told Jeston it was time to pick ah ma and 姑姑 and he asked my BIL to return home with us. My BIL invited us over to their place to stay for a night in Dec when he and my sis started clearing their leave. He wanna play with Jeston. Jeston reluctantly let go of 姨丈 . We then proceeded to Geylang to pick up my SIL and MIL.

After reaching my MIL's place, Jeston insisted on tagging along with them. Stranded with no choice, he hugged and kissed me and stayed over at my MIL's place. Daddy and I then headed home. I was surfing the net and looking for some info till 3am.

Time to bed.....

My attire today:

P1080812



0 comments:

Post a Comment