Sunday, October 17, 2010

Rainy day

Jeston woke up early today....hoping to go to the beach.  I told him i wanted to rest as i was still down with the flu bug but he insisted that I joined him.  Given no choice, i gotta drag myself out of the bed.  Then it started to rain.  We decided to bring him to the airport instead.  Gave him his shower while he patiently waited for daddy who wanted to shower.  Daddy had made breakfast beforehand which he enjoyed it very much.


Breakfast made by Daddy


We then proceeded to fetch my MIL and SIL.  My MIL had prepared macaroni with egg for his lunch.




We went to Lerk Thai for lunch.  My SIL and i were browsing the menu on the selection.  There were some Chef's recommendation on 50% discount promotion.  We ordered Steamboat Tom Yum Soup, Chicken with special thai sauce and otah.  We also ordered the famous thai lemongrass drink.  It cost us about S$46 for the entire meal which we don't really think they were up to our expectation.

Tom Yum Soup


Otah
Chicken with Special Thai Sauce

Lemongrass Drink


Jeston then played for a little while at the playground near TCC but as it was too packed, he kept wanted to watch the ipad.  I took a quick peep at Crocs outlet and wanted to get a pair of brown heels but size 7 was too big for me and size 6 was sold out.  My SIL went to try out some apparel at another outlet for sporty wear near the playground.  Chatted with an aunt while Jeston was playing.  She came with her daughter and son-in-law and 2 grandchildren.  Her granddaughter is of the same age as Jeston but 2 months younger.  She commented Jeston is quite big size and her daughter has stopped using the pacifier when she was an infant.  Jeston still clings on to the pacifier when he sleeps.

We then left the airport but having an unsatisfying lunch, James routed to Changi Village where we had somemore chwee kway and black carrot cake.  My SIL had avocado juice while i shared a little apple with tomato juice with Jeston and daddy had lime juice.  Jeston was already in daze as it was his nap time.  He wanted to be in the front seat besides daddy in the car and slept on his way home.  I carried him home while daddy sent my SIL & MIL home.

Carrot Cake

Chwee Kway
Knife I bot with NTUC coupons @ T3 NTUC
As i still felt unwell, i headed to the Olive Tree clinic.  Got queue no.26  and current display was at 11.  Hence, went to my MIL's place for dinner and returned to the clinic only to find the no. jumped to 21.  Another 5 more to go.  It was finally my turn after i browsed a few pages of the newspapers.  Told the doc i had blocked and running nose, cough & bodyaches.  He prescribed some medicine for me and gave me MC for Mon.

TV displaying queue no.

Clinic

Cough Syrup

Flu medicine

Lozenges
My MIL's Brinjal
My MIL's Vege
My MIL's Fried Fish

Duck from Pasir Ris

My MIL's Lotus & Sweet Corn Soup
Jeston's Brown Rice with macaroni



My attire today:


0 comments:

Post a Comment