Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tiring Day

Tried to wake up early today but juz cldnt pull myself up. Supposed to wake up at 6.30am but I only dragged myself up at 7.15am. Quickly cleaned up and left my place around 7 plus. Managed to reach Chung Hwa at 8.12am.

My, J, smsed me that she bot my favourite chwee kuey from Tiong Bahru for breakfast......yum yum.....

Chwee Kuey
Had lunch with my colls, A & S today. We went to IP Kia Xiang for lunch. A suggested eating the claypot rice but she dun exactly know which rest. When I mentioned any Kia Xiang, she said it was the one. But they dun serve Claypot rice but Claypot herbal chicken instead. We also ordered tofu omelette and sambal kangkong. All of us ordered warm barley drinks. Had a very satisfying meal.

Luckily we went early cos it was very packed by the time we left. The cashier juz approached us for payment, hinting time to leave. We then went to buy toto and headed to coffeebean for drinks. A drank a bottled of ready to go kopi, S had a pc of cheesecake and u had sunrise. We were mumbling on fei hua till it was time to depart as A had a mtg later.

Though I obtained the ticket no. 751 which was smaller than what I got last week (755) from Chung Hwa, my mum and I ended up being the 7th & 8th patients. We almost wasted our trip there cos the new receptionist told us C (the Chinese pysician) already accepted up to 6 which was the max. I told her that I already informed C that we were coming and she was willing to accept us as her last 2 patients. But she wasn't convinced and wanted C to sign on the queue no. Told her possible to speak to C over the phone as I could call her but she refused. She was very rigid. I quickly called C up and she explained she was on the way as she was near the swimming pool. I told her it's alright if she can't accept us cos it'll be very late for her. She was v nice and rushed to meet me at the recept and gave us her autograph.

Returned to Ms Rigid and she finally willing to key into the System for me. They employed a security guard to guard the queue no machine. We can visit the hospital to get the queue no for morning. afternoon and evening sessions in the morning from 7.30am. There are kiasu patients who arrived at 3 plus and put newspaper and umbrellas and returned home. When they returned the next day, they realized their items were gone and started quarreling with the hospital staff.

Hence, the management decided to get the security guide to monitor the machine. Haha, got the story above from the security guide. He juz started work last week and stayed in Serangoon. Already retired with a daughter so he juz join to kill time. He mentioned the parking here costs a buck an hour hence he din drive here. Was eating my home cooked bee hoon by my noble mummy in the recept area. He explained food prohibited and asked me to eat outside where there are seats. I secretly makan at one end after registering for C. Really enjoyed home cooked food cos outside food alwis have lotsa MSG. Finished the entire bowl of bee hoon and egg. My mum also prepared one more serving for C.

Bee Hoon
Room for Gua Sha & Acupunture
Queue no displayed for different Chinese Physicians
She cooked fried rice for us last week. It's almost 9pm and we are still waiting patiently for C to finish the 6th patient who is the hubby of an old lady (she was the 5th patient). My mum is chatting with her now. They stayed in Bishan so also came very early. Finally we gotta see her @ 9 plus. James was already waiting in the carpark. It was 10pm by the time we left. We sent mum to Toa Payoh mrt and C to Punggol before heading to my MIL's place to puck up Jeston. He was patiently waiting for us. I showed him a Little Einstein DVD on Xmas which I bot for him @ Raffles mrt today. He was excited and wanna watch immediately. Told him to bring to ah ma's house to view tomorrow. We slept @ 11pm plus cos of mummy's fault.

My attire today

0 comments:

Post a Comment