Friday, September 24, 2010

TGIF

Jeston was late this morning again, arriving at 9.50am cos i let him sleep for a while more as he seems very exhausted.  Prepared Pandan bread with peanut butter (his favourite) for him.  Dressed him in his school tee which is a requirement for every Friday.  As usual, he bot his Mickey buddy to school today.  Daddy placed the Little Einsteins DVD which i bot yesterday into his bag for him to view @ my MIL's place in the afternoon.

Jeston's school tee
Pink Dress
Wore a long sleeve pink dress today cos C helped me gua sha on both my arms last night so there were marks on them.  It's a tight fitting dress so my big boss thought i'm heading for a hot date tonight.  I LS twice after drinking the ang mo kopi from our office kopi machine.  Been drinking tat for the past few mths which pose no problem.  Mebbe my stomach putting on a strike today hence juz had liang tou fu for lunch today.  Something light.  Went with my coll, J, to jalan jalan @ Tanjong Pagar mrt exchange.  She bot a grey top which was on sale. 

Wanna get a dark pink dress for my MIL but dunno whether she likes it so decided to take a snapshot using my hp.  But the sales assistant was very hostile and told us no photo taking allowed.  Prior to that, J was trying on a lacy black top which was too tight for her but the sales assistant insisted it was just nice.  Very bad service.  We decided to boycott that shop.  Neway, her clothes are not cheap.  Even at least S$60 after discount.  Went personally to submit my medical claims @ our co's insurance co.  They took months to process our medical claims.....gosh!  Juz received my reimbursement for claim i submitted in June.

Still rushing my quarterly accounts....My coll, S, striked toto but not the BIG winner.....she won S$20.  Better than nuthing cos i only stroke 1 no.  Told her she got beginner's luck.  She said she gonna try all the rest like soccer betting, etc.....haha.  Im not soooo lucky, din even strike when i first bot toto.  No luck on lotteries but tat doesnt stop me from carrying on my toto dream....keke

Am also v unlucky when buying shares cos the moment i sell, the share price will rise.....Got similar encounters recently.....sold my Capitaland Mall Asia shares @ S$2.13 when I bot it @ S$2.12 as it has been dropping for the past few mths.  After i disposed them, it went up to S$2.23.....gek sim.....My coll, C, told me Genting shares can buy and that was then @ S$1.10.  I din buy cos scared will drop again.  I went up to as high as $2.04.  Sighz, guess i dun have the luck and the time to monitor the movements.

Met my secondory school buddy, C, for dinner @ PS Crystal Jade Kitchen.  We had Chicken, xiao kai lan and soup for dinner.   She love the soup over there.  I love to drink soup too though im not a cantonese.  But i seldom get to drink them cos i normally dine out or tabao during wkdays.  Will grab the chance to drink more when my mum boils different soup every Sat when I return home for dinner.  My MIL also boils soup but cos my working hours used to be inflexible so already settled my dinner outside long time ago.  C was telling me about her wedding plans as she's getting ROM on 1st Dec 2010 and married in March 2011.  Gonna help to be her jie mei and recept.  Had a great catch up as we proceeded to McDonalds for drinks after visiting the Hello Kitty shop which was her favourite.

Oopz, forgot about the time so by the time i reached home, it was 10 plus.  Jeston and daddy returned shortly after my shower.





 


0 comments:

Post a Comment