Monday, September 13, 2010

Buffet at City Square Mall Pu Tien



Woke up around 10am this morning. My MIL called and informed us Jeston's cream for applying on his rashes was missing. I remembered I placed it back in her bag yesterday at James' granny's place. Nevertheless, we made a trip to her place to hunt for the cream but was in vain. So we headed back to the clinic to repurchase the cream. As the nurse was checking with the doc, James rang me and told my my MIL found it while she was sweeping the floor. She must have accidentally dropped it when she reached home last night. Luckily, I have yet to make the payment hence was in time to cancel the order. The nurse juz laughed and I quickly made my way to the entrance.

Reached my MIL's place and waited for my lil' darling to have his shower and subsequently, I applied the rashes cream for him. It was another routine struggle as he wailed in pain. Given no choice. I followed the doc's instruction to apply to all the affected areas. We then proceeded to City Square Mall Pu Tien to try the buffet recommended by Buffetlicious hosted by Michelle and Singapore idol runner-up every tues.

The waitress wanna measure Jeston's height to check whether he eligible to pay for child's price. We explained we brought home cooked food for him as he's not feeling well. She then removed the children cutlery which was initially displayed for him. So stingy... Can't he use the plate if he's not paying? It was a disappointment cos the food was not as fantastic as what we have expected. Only the duck soup and the drunken prawn were not bad. Quite a fair bit of fried stuff. UOB credit card holders are entitled to 15% discount so it was about $78 for the 3 of us including my MIL.

Salad






























0 comments:

Post a Comment