Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday when i'm supposed to be in Perth

Just found out about this Pen Blog. Wonder whether it works...I love to write but most of the times, I feel so lazy about doing it. It's really true that u just need that extra push or the perseverance to gear up things.

Neway, I think it's time for me to buck up on my IT skills while many others out there already outshone me by leaps and laps. Sometimes when u look back, things just pass by without us realizing it at all. As the saying goes, time and tide wait for no man. That is very true as we can tell the signs of aging from our face.

Today is another normal Sunday at my hubby's granny's place. Jeston has been staying with his granny for the past 2 nights since we returned to Singapore from Perth. It was a nightmare trip for both James and myself. It was a very last min trip which I booked only 1 week before departure last sat. Maybe it was fated that we can't go for traveling at the moment. Jeston had high fever on the 2nd night when we were there so can imagine our anxiety in a foreign land.

0 comments:

Post a Comment