Friday, January 21, 2011

TGIF...deadline

Worked OT last night to rush the year end closing. Was glad my coll, ah san who's leaving soon stayed behind with me. I would not have rushed like mad if not for adhoc work that cropped up in between.

As usual, my bosses just dumped everything to me and expected me to finish the deadline. Am the only poor soul in the entire office who require to stay till wee hours & missing my lil' darling.

He din cum home last night cos mummy did OT. Need to do OT today again. I hear friends doing OT with team members around. At least dun feel so demotivated. Sigh, not for me. Only have music to cheer me up when I moonlight.

Watched Focus Point last night after I reached home. Saw the poor victims in Queensland and Brazil affected by the heavy flood. So many homes destroyed and estimated 1,000 people dead in Brazil. Feel that Singaporeans are so lucky that many people take things for granted. Told myself though I need to work very hard but at least I have a roof over my head.

Just reached home from work. It's oredi 3 plus am in e morning. Tried my best to finish up the work but am too exhausted fighting battle alone in the office. Dun understand y so gor mia.

Zzzzzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment