Saturday, January 22, 2011

Seimpi day

Woke up at 9 plus though I slept at 4am. Maybe too stressed liao. Consumed my daily supplements with green barley + flora guard beverage. They helps as I seldom fall sick after taking these.

It's different for Jeston. He takes goat milk's powder, omega & vit c Pastilles every morning and sambucol in the daytime but still fell sick. He can't take very heaty stuff cos cough relapse again easily when he consumes too much chocolate and biscuits.

Went to my MIL's place to pick Jeston. He stayed at ah ma's place last nite cos poor mummy worked till 3am this morning. Was a tad late as the class has started. Hope Jeston can stay focused on the keyboard soon cos his eyes usually gets distracted by other buttons on e keyboard instead.

We headed to kopitiam for lunch. Jeston had his usual fish slice mian xian & I ate my favorite curry chicken. We then returned home for nap. Gosh, woke up at 6ish. All 3 of us were sound asleep. Mum called and asked whether we gng her place.

We made our way to Jeston's 外婆 's house. Jeston ate his rice with salmon. Mummy had rice with vege, fried fish & fish sticks and roasted meat. The lil' fellow kept chasing me to finish my dinner so that I can play with him.

I gave him a quick shower and we went to pick my MIL & SIL. Jeston was so sticky to ah ma. Clung onto her and din wanna go home. I gotta forced him into my arms and carried him back. Then coaxed and distracted him by using toys. He calmed down after a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment