Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crazy Wednesday

Jeston still hvg very bad cough. Bot him to Chung Hwa again last nite to see 许医师 . Went to get the q no in e morning den rushed to work. Luckily no CC otherwise gonna miss e appt. As James has class ytd, he sent my MIL and Jeston to Chung Hwa.

I was late and they had been there for a while. Already way past the no. I got. Phew! Managed to be 5th patient. We headed for dinner @ e nearby kopitiam. Shared fish soup with rice with my lil' darling. He had a big bun beforehand so din serve him too much rice.

Googled ard for vegetarian food cos ytd my MIL makan 素 . Found Fork & Spoon foodcourt but vegetarian stall closed already. She just had dessert. Last seen 许医师 in Dec. Last night he prescribed medicine for Jeston's cough and occasional stomachache. Strongly recommended to drink warm water as habit for Jeston. But my lil' darling still dislike drinking H2O.

We then took the bus 142 to Potong Pasir MRT. Jeston and I alighted @ Buangkok though he din wanna alight initially. Wanted to follow ah ma home. Gotta coaxed him and my MIL approached the train entrance and let go of his hand.

There was a CC today so very hectic at work. So many things to rush when I'm trying to close the accounts. Met my ex-colls (Ag, LL & HL) for lunch @ Maxwell. It was a relief to meet them to help me de-stress.

Managed to rush out whatever required for the CC today. James picked me near our place and we proceeded to my MIL to pick Jeston for the Chinese class. He reluctantly attended the class as he was not feeling well today. Having bad cough.

Accompanied him in the class till 8 plus before I headed to the pasar malam to find power ranger stuff. Managed to get the sticker for him. Something to perk him. James & my MIL waited for him in the school tgt. Saw Yvonne's daughter, S and bot her to her daddy waiting outside.

Another tiring day for me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment