Sunday, September 18, 2011

MYC day

Woke up early today to bring Jeston for Mac pancakes breakfast. Waited for more than 5 mins at the counter for my pancakes with sausage meal. It seemed like nobody was interested to serve me.

I began to tell 1 of the staff I was rushing for time. The service really sucks at Hougang Mac. I gotta bring my latte along after we were done. Jeston's other 2 classmates, Z & J have arrived.

We chatted a while with teacher Yan. J was very good at playing the piano though not very familiar reading the notes. We commenced the class & Isa, the only female student joined us shortly.

Was surprised that Jeston was the only one who practised the composition homework so he was told to play the piece. We had lunch at the nearby kopitiam after the class. He had his usual fish slice mee sua. As I wasn't hungry, I juz settled lunch with bread at home.

We left our place at 2.20pm for Jurong. We were late for 5 mins again for Jeston's 3rd swimming class. Quickly changed him & led him to Uncle Yeo. Lois had called earlier that Ariel's arm was hurt hence not joining.

It was very hot weather as usual but this time round Uncle Yeo taught near the shelter. Ariel arrived a while later. Lois realized Ariel was giving excuse by trying to avoid the lesson hence decided to go ahead with the lesson.

That adorable gal came running towards Lois to kiss her & said she loved mummy. So sweet! Alex changed into his trunks to swim while Lois & myself had mini picnic of fishballs & mini sausages prepared by her maid. I bought kopi to enjoy together with the food.

After the lesson, the kids & Alex spent some time playing with the water. James kept calling to check whether we were ready to go. He was having nap in his car. We brought the kids for shower and Jeston had his favorite po lo bun.

He also consumed some fishballs & sausages. Told him to thank Lois but he refused. He's very stubborn. He did not do so eventually. We then headed to my mum's place after swimming.

My mum had already whipped dinner. Thot Jeston was full after the bread, fishballs & sausages but he lamented that I did not serve him dinner while I was enjoying my dinner. Speechless. Gotta feed him dinner and he was dozing off.

After dinner, my mum & I thought he will go to bed but he asked my dad to bring him out. He wanted to eat ice cream regardless of how exhausted he was. He was satisfied when he returned. My dad also bought a torch light for him as he was playing with my mum's last week.

We went to James' granny's place to fetch my MIL & SIL. Jeston was already sound asleep.


  


0 comments:

Post a Comment