Friday, September 9, 2011

The Magic Paintbrush

Worried that Jeston stay glued to the TV all day long, I signed him up for Act 3 International Sep 2011 workshop "The Magic Paintbrush" from 6 to 9 Sep from 3pm to 5.30pm.

Daddy was very against it mainly due to the location. I managed to persuade James to send us there. Was so relieved that Jeston enjoyed himself. There was a break from 4.15pm to 4.30pm daily.

Day 1 [Tues]:
On day 1, before the break, I took the train to Toa Payoh hoping to get a queue no to see the Chinese Physician in the evening but was soooo disappointed as he was on leave. Wasted trip.

I bot a piece of cheese cake for him on the way back to Cairnhill Arts Centre. He consumed half of cha shao bread instead and half a packet of milk. He like his Teacher, Elyn very much as he kept looking for her.

Waited for him till class ended. We then strolled to Newton MRT and met daddy at AMK station. Headed to my MIL's place for dinner.

Day 2 [Wed]:
Daddy sent Jeston to the class. We then strolled to Newton Hawker with intention to get cha shao pao for our lil' darling but made a failed attempt. We then headed to Newton Mrt and got a honey chicken bun from 7-eleven at the Mrt station.

We took Mrt to Orchard and proceeded to Paragon where James wanted to terminate the micro sim card line. He was advised he only had to call the hotline for termination.

We waited for Jeston after his class was dismissed and headed to Hougang for dinner before we sent him for his Chinese class.

Day 3 [Thurs]:
Same routine as day 2. We took the train and met daddy at Novena Mrt. We then headed to my MIL's place for dinner.

Day 4 [Today]:
We sent Jeston to class after lunch at ABC market. We then headed to Toa Payoh to pick up queue no. Returned prior to Jeston's break. He had half a strawberry bread and Kraft Tiger biscuits before returning to class.

I showed my MIL the fotos I posted in fb while waiting for Jeston's class dismissal. After the class, he finished the remaining half of the strawberry bread. He was told to report at the theater by 6.10pm. My SIL joined us and we waited till 6.30pm to enter the theatre.

The performance by the kids from 3 to 6 years old was very entertaining. We were amused by the kiddies reactions. Jeston was dressed in jeans and white top similar to several other participants. We could sense that he enjoy the performance very much.

We were seated in the first row and I took video of the entire play using my iPhone. After the show, he was given a certificate but as his name was stated wrongly, I returned to Elyn and was advised they would mail the revised copy to us. Each kid was also given a lollipop.

We tool some snaps and left the theatre and rushed to Chung Hwa. When I showed the queue no to the counter, I was told that 许医师 was no longer available. I was advised to get his signature and returned to the counter.

Phew! Told him I came from far away and he kindly signed the queue docket for me. We then had dinner at one of the coffee shops. Jeston was soooo exhausted that he dozed off before his fish slice soup was served.

I quickly finished my dinner of economic bee hoon and tried to wake him up. He finally opened his eyes after daddy told him he would be getting the chrysanthemum tea for him. Poor chap!

We waited till 9 plus and Jeston was the last patient. 许医师 prescribed medicine for his tummy and perspiration. I bot some piglet biscuits for his grandchildren but he rejected these as he mentioned he do not accept gifts.

Jeston wanna stay at ah ma's house again so we told him it's the last stay before school reopens next Mon.


 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment