Tuesday, April 19, 2011

L Central attempt failed

Thursday's here again. Had Hokkaido cream bread for breakfast. The bread was very soft but no cream inside. Disappointment. Was very exhausted hence got a kopi gao @ e coffeeshop a stone away from my office to keep me awake.

Lunch was with my poly friend, B @ a cafe @ IP. The economic rice was very expensive. The serving of the 3 vegetables & meat were small with appropriate serving of rice and cost $4.50. Wow, very exp as normally it's about $2.50 @ Neighbour coffeeshop.

Rushed to serangoon Mrt after work to meet James to bring Jeston for his Launchpad class @ L Central. This is our 3rd attempt for him to attend the class. Failed attempt again.

He reluctantly followed me to the school entrance. Regardless of whatever I said, he refused to enter the school. Kept heading towards the exit. I gotta inform the staff that I needed to give up the place to somebody else. Dun wanna force him though I really hope he can attend as they will be guiding him the center and last sound of words.

Neway, we left to Hougang for my dinner. Had craving for satay previously. No good news but juz pure cravings. James satisfied my cravings by buying 20 assorted chicken and pork satays though he consumed most of them as I still have a plate of hokkien mee with lotsa green chilli.

1 comments:

Annoymous said...

Hi Mummy,

You may consider to put your boy to another centre where the staff in the enrichment school could provide you with the assistance you need when you put your child in the school. I experience once when my boy refused to attend the lesson on his first time, the staff were very professional to "tempt" him to the class and listen.

Hope this may be useful to you.

Post a Comment