Sunday, April 10, 2011

1st lesson @ MYC

Today was Jeston's 1st lesson @ MYC. He woke up early and after his shower, we took the Mrt to Hougang. As we were only 10 mins early, Jeston insisted to have hotcakes @ McDonalds.

Luckily we managed to get a table and I quickly cut the hotcakes into pieces for him. I chewed the sausage and hotcakes quickly and got a plastic carrier for my coffee. We then rushed to the school. However, another parent and myself were waiting for the set to be given.

I waited a while before the counter staff was ready to serve me. Teacher Yan was already preparing in the class. There were 2 lessons conducted in every one hour session. The set consists of the main book, activity book, parent's guide, a metal board with music lines, a magnetic strip, some circular magnets for the notes and a clarinet.

Jeston kept dragging me out of the class as he thought he was going to attend it alone. I assured him mummy would be going through the class with him.

There were 3 students including Jeston, 2 boys & 1 girl. The boy was 1 year younger than Jeston. They began with the opening song. There were songs, looking for Dinosaur den in the keyboard, etc. They were assigned homework to find pictures for things that make soft sounds and pictures beginning with D.

After the class, he started throwing tantrum again. Din wanna leave the school and i gotta forced him to wear his sandals. He kept saying "Why you never listen to what I'm saying". I asked him what he said and he just repeated the same thing.

He wanted to eat green apple ice cream from Mac again. Given no choice, I bot the ice cream and shared with him before we took Mrt back. I then bot him to NTUC near our place to get some vegetables and ikan bilis to cook macoroni for his lunch. Took out the salmon to defrost. I switched on Olive DVD for him to watch while I cooked. Oops, lunch was ready around 2pm.

Hadn't cook for a while and realized added a bit more salt into the soup. Jeston enjoyed the lunch and mummy used the soup to cook instant noodles with egg for my lunch which I consumed around 3pm. We had a nap thereafter.

Daddy returned home after fetching my FIL from NUH. He fetched Jeston to my MIL's place while mummy tidied up the kitchen. Spent the late afternoon tidying up the kitchen till we left to tabao soup to head to my MIL's place for dinner.

Left about 20% more to go before the entire kitchen is complete then next goes to my study room, master bedroom, Jeston's room and the nightmare.....the STOREROOM!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment