Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Busy Tuesday

It has been a long while since I updated the blog. Been getting lazier or cos I seldom tag the iPad along ever since I possessed the iPhone. The screen is a tad smaller compared to blogging on the iPad. Nevertheless, all these are excuses...haha

Jeston been staying at his ah ma's place from last wed to fri. He went to Berries as usual on Wednesday. He is in N2 this year with 苏老师 & 张老师 (new teacher). I have to attend e 1st 15 mins with him before I coax him that mummy will need to go and grab the lollipop for him before the shop closes. Yvonne's daughter, S is in K2 class on the same day.

Jan is a busy period for me cos of year end closing. Stayed OT till 9pm on my own in e office. Entire office gone by abt 7pm. Bobian. Gor mia though I hope to have better life soon. Worst thing is work without dinner so empty stomach all thru e evening.

Received a surprise call from hubby @ 8 plus. Told me he wanna pick me up. So glad for that cos was v exhausted. He picked me ard 9pm and we headed to my MIL's place where I tabaoed hor fun for dinner.

My poor darling's coughing returned again. Muz be cos of all e junk food he had been consuming like longans, chocolates, etc. He also pee in the school bus yesterday. He told ah mad he wanted to inform Aunt May but she was busy chatting away. Haizzzz....told him to shout that he needed to go to the loo next time.

Mety ex-colls, Eileen and Jas for lunch @ Coffee and Toast yesterday. Had not met them for quite a while. Had z good catch up. Eileen just returned from her eqypt trip last Dec and got me a scarf. As there were 2 colours, Jas asked her to bring both and let me choose 1st. So nice of her. Chose e grey scarf.

Hope no disturbances today so that I can focus on my year end closing. Always encounter so many queries till I can't touch my accounts and gotta do moonlighting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment